Graham and Thurman beef

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone surprised? Tim is quite thin skinned. He's not bright enough to debate/argue so he runs away and pouts. I never really had any respect for him when he graced TBD with his presence.

Not surprising he got dumped by ESPN once they quickly realized his lack of talent and now he's bitter because he is back working in Buffalo and isn't even a beat writer, columnist or radio guest.

Anyone surprised? Tim is quite thin skinned. He's not bright enough to debate/argue so he runs away and pouts. I never really had any respect for him when he graced TBD with his presence.

Not surprising he got dumped by ESPN once they quickly realized his lack of talent and now he's bitter because he is back working in Buffalo and isn't even a beat writer, columnist or radio guest.

I don't even remember him being on TBD.

he's doing it again...someone dared to question him and he fired back a response on how he only has single digit followers on twitter

The person wasn't questioning him, but instead accusing him of purposefully reporting misinformation. And then claimed that his sources, the organization, were telling him different.

Probably in Tim's best interest to just ignore the person in the future though.

Edited by Carey Bender

The person wasn't questioning him, but instead accusing him of purposefully reporting misinformation. And then claimed that his sources, the organization, were telling him different.

and tim went right down to his level to roll around in the mud with him, instead of solidifying his own reports.

You all ride Grahams butt, but Thomas is a little douche also. Very sensitive, and quick to block. I like that Graham gives it back to his followers, and he does have a point. Its YOU who follow HIM. If you don't like what he has to say then don't follow the guy.

Probably in Tim's best interest to just ignore the person in the future though.

what the !@#$ do you know? you only have 1,042 posts here.

:nana:

You all ride Grahams butt, but Thomas is a little douche also. Very sensitive, and quick to block. I like that Graham gives it back to his followers, and he does have a point. Its YOU who follow HIM. If you don't like what he has to say then don't follow the guy.

thats all well and good, but not a great approach for a local writer on a small market team. there are only so many people with his position, its not like im following him as a personal friend - im following local buffalo sports writer (who happens to be named tim graham) (disclaimer, im not following him at all)

I never found Tim Graham to be all that riveting in anything he writes. Maybe because he's a lot more thick-skinned and is a much stronger debater, but I'm much happier with Wawrow hanging around here than TG believing he was gracing us with his presence. His last post here was epic in how inflated he viewed himself.

I never found Tim Graham to be all that riveting in anything he writes. Maybe because he's a lot more thick-skinned and is a much stronger debater, but I'm much happier with Wawrow hanging around here than TG believing he was gracing us with his presence. His last post here was epic in how inflated he viewed himself.

I thought I remember JW posting something a while back about not wanting to post here anymore either? Maybe I am confusing it with what TG wrote because I don't really remember him posting much either. Then again I have not been here for nearly as long as some of you guys.

thats all well and good, but not a great approach for a local writer on a small market team. there are only so many people with his position, its not like im following him as a personal friend - im following local buffalo sports writer (who happens to be named tim graham) (disclaimer, im not following him at all)

I don't think that twitter is hurting Tim Grahams views at all. I think that if anything it is boosting his views. He sure doesn't seem to have a lack of followers (which I am included). Also, since I mentioned Thurman I feel compelled to say that he blocked me hahahahahaha.

I thought I remember JW posting something a while back about not wanting to post here anymore either? Maybe I am confusing it with what TG wrote because I don't really remember him posting much either. Then again I have not been here for nearly as long as some of you guys.

No, J-Dubs is still posting. He wasn't happy about the attacks on Chan but he spoke his peace and defended his opinions against other. JW is Canadian. They don't back down or run away from fights. lol

This is just what I was going to type. We follow him because he has the info we're looking for. Not because we enthralled by him. If he was working at a gas station and he was the same guy, he'd have the 30 followers that he mocks others out for having.

It really makes him look stupid to not get that.