[closed]On record, in favor of, continuity

HamSandwhich

YOU ARE WRONG. This is an outdated, antiquated notion. LOOK AROUND THE LEAGUE. You are seeing first-year coaches AND first-year QB's succeeding right away. This idea that if we got a new coach that we're "starting from scratch" is utterly ridiculous. We could and probably would improve right away in year 1 with a coach who knows how to manage a freaking clock. Football is complicated, but not as complicated as you're trying to make it out to be.

No, its not antiquated, its people getting lucky recently. Like I said in the originoal post, its the exception, not the rule, if you look at it over the lifetime of the NFL. People only want to remember whats happened recently. Well if you do that, you're doomed to repeat history, and history indicates it takes time to get a team going in the right direction when you blow the team up.

Secondly, I really hate people who think they are the end all be all to all discussions. Get off your high horse, you can't say I'm WRONG as its my opinion, it may differ from yours, but cannot be wrong.

You mean Democrat right? That is what just happened. Record unemployment, huge national debt, median household income down, but let's have four more please.

Its funny because people can't destinguish between the two parties.