Dwayne Bowe wants out of Kansas City, could he be headed to Buffalo?

Man if we had Bowe that would be awesome, he already knows Chan's ridiculous offense anyway so the adjustment wouldn't take too too long but word on the streets is that he's headed to Miami.

What street?

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stevie Johnson's really good too . . . . now if we could only find a way to get him the ball more than 10 yards downfield!

Hey, if we could land Bowe - we could multiply that issue times 2!!

I love Fitz - great guy, family man, yadda, yadda, yadda, but he is proving weekly, that he is not a top NFL QB!

Years ago, when we had Jim Kelly taking us to the playoffs each year, I chuckled at other teams efforts to improve. The Jets had a good team - but no QB. The same with the Pats - no QB, then Bledsoe came along and they improved, but still weren't great, because as we NOW know, Bledsoe is an enigma - and was never that good.

In the NFL, you need a top QB to succeed. We thought with good coaching, Fitz could elevate his game - but it doesn't look like it'll ever happen. We're a better team, but we don't have a QB. T.Jackson may be an improvement, but he obviously is still at the Huntington Learning Center trying to get the complicated playbook down!

Buddy and Chan have a next-to-impossible task confronting them - finding a top-flight QB. FA? Draft? Trade?? Who knows? But one thing is relatively certain, Fitz ain't the answer and the Bills will continue to be middling - winning 4-7 games per year and missing out on the best QB's when they come out of college. Too good to draft #1 or #2, and so bad we usually draft around #10 - a recipe for mediocrity!

Remember, we missed Big Ben by 1 pick - so we traded up for Losman. That didn't work. We need to do a Colts maneuver - like suck for Luck . . . . we need to barf for Barkley!! And he's no sure thing either!!

When I have watched Barkley play this year he has struggled. I don't think he will wind up a first round pick.

From the Phinsider:

"Barry Jackson ‏@SportsBuzzMiami

Report: The Miami Dolphins have a tentative trade agreement with the Kansas City Chiefs for Receiver Dwayne Bowe for a 3rd & 7th round pick."

I'd be shocked if there isn't a clause to have the 3rd become a 2 and the 7th be a 4th if he signs extension

From the Phinsider:

"Barry Jackson ‏@SportsBuzzMiami

Report: The Miami Dolphins have a tentative trade agreement with the Kansas City Chiefs for Receiver Dwayne Bowe for a 3rd & 7th round pick."

Ground up and in the freezer......move along now.

I assume that I'm in the minority here but I think the Bills have decent talent at WR. Johnson is clearly good, I think Jones is also solid and Graham has shown good potential. If you throw in that Nelson will be back next season and that you have Spiller and Jackson out of the backfield then I think you have plenty of good receiving talent on this team. Need better QB play.