Hey Brandon want to know why December ticket sales are tough?

LabattBlue

As you walk by the ticket counters at lunch today and wonder why the staffers are playing rummy, look no further than the 3 blowouts so far this season. Those December games are as good as dead from a ticket sales standpoint.

Come on PR/Marketing genius, lets see what you have up your sleeve for the remainder of the season. <_<

Edited by LabattBlue

Even when the team was good in the 90's December games didn't always sell out.

Open-air-stadium + Buffalo-winter = no-sell-out

But yeah, when the team sucks butt like now it makes it impossible.

December will be blackout month in the Buffalo market if this continues, which maybe isn't a bad thing this year.

Please god no one go to these games anymore, especially if you dont already have the tickets.

If you like to tailgate, you are all invited to my driveway at 8am where at 1pm we can go inside and watch the games on TV. Dont support these losers, they have had 15 years to build up a decent team and they just keep getting worse worse worse.

I don't think it's his fault the team blows. He does a good job considering what he has to work with.

It's absolutely his fault that the team sucks. He was horrible as the GM and worse as the CEO. He was the one who hired NIx, a 70 year old GM. You could see this train wreck a mile away. Brandon has been the constant with this team for the last ten years.

As you walk by the ticket counters at lunch today and wonder why the staffers are playing rummy, look no further than the 3 blowouts so far this season. Those December games are as good as dead from a ticket sales standpoint.

Come on PR/Marketing genius, lets see what you have up your sleeve for the remainder of the season. <_<

Rummy ... LOL

Maybe they can get Levy back to be a celebrity popcorn salesman aisle-to-aisle. That's right up there with some of Brandon's best brain-babies.

The no-shows, hopefully, will send a strong message.

I'm curious which $100M free agent they're going to sign next season that has low-top tier stats for which everyone will fawn over.

Instead of doing commercials for suits, Brandon needs to be doing commercials selling clown supplies and clown shoes and noses.

December??

got a mail the other day from the ticket office..$20 tickets for the Titans game

They're paying you $20? Take it, then no-show.

I could use a few hundred myself, perhaps I'll ask for a dozen.

Please god no one go to these games anymore, especially if you dont already have the tickets.

If you like to tailgate, you are all invited to my driveway at 8am where at 1pm we can go inside and watch the games on TV. Dont support these losers, they have had 15 years to build up a decent team and they just keep getting worse worse worse.

That's exactly what needs to happen, but not just now, next season too after their next round of foolery.

It's absolutely his fault that the team sucks. He was horrible as the GM and worse as the CEO. He was the one who hired NIx, a 70 year old GM. You could see this train wreck a mile away. Brandon has been the constant with this team for the last ten years.

100%.

Brandon is one constant throughout this miserable stretch.

In the summer, people were saying how great it will be to have all those Dec home games during a playoff run. In the back of my mind i was thinking it could be a disaster if the team is out of it. Well, this is turning out to be a disaster. Absolutely the worst case scenario. We're looking at mid 40K actual attendance for some of those games at this pace. Lot's of people come from out of town (including me) and i will not waste my time coming in...as will thousands of others.

December??

got a mail the other day from the ticket office..$20 tickets for the Titans game

Really? I thought they announced the titans game was sold out several weeks ago.

I just checked, there are 10 together in section 132 and single seats in 7 other sections.

Basically a sell out already.

Edited by CodeMonkey

TO is available.

Excuse me?

excuse you?

Unlike the pre-Nix era, Russ Brandon isn't responsible for the ****ty on-field product. Effectively, his job is to drum up ticket/merchandise sales, and like nucci says, he's doing a decent job under the circumstances.

Unlike the pre-Nix era, Russ Brandon isn't responsible for the ****ty on-field product. Effectively, his job is to drum up ticket/merchandise sales, and like nucci says, he's doing a decent job under the circumstances.

His job includes way more than that. Such as running the entire organization

His job includes way more than that. Such as running the entire organization

That's why I said "effectively". He's CEO in title--- which means next to nothing in regards to football operations. Buddy is Executive VP in charge of footbal operations and Ralph isn't going to allow Russ to make the big decisions in regards to firing Nix--- and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want him making those kinds of decisions anyhow.