Delusional Jets Fans?

Cmmd Ackbar

Link:

http://forums.jetnation.com/topic/106797-who-will-get-sacked-pressured-more-on-sunday/

I'm not sure how someone can be this biased. It is indeed possible the Jets Dline does better on Sunday but someone so vehemently defending them as being better than their counterpart has to be trolling in some way ... right? (And I by no means think the Bills are the be-all-end-all, in fact far from it)

Reminds me of a Pats thread the other day where the consensus was that the season and the team will be a complete failure (and a rebuild is in order) if they don't win the Superbowl.

I'm talking about Dline play only not overall.......

Matchups:

Least sacked team vs middle of the road sack total

Low sack total team with D scheme overhall and 2 FA starters vs 13th in sacks allowed Oline

I would still give the bills an edge even though jets have been a top 5 d and been to the afc champ game 2 out of 3 years

Edited by Cmmd Ackbar

"Our O-Line stinks"??? Did we not let up the fewest sacks in the league last year?

I think it was pointed out in that forum and ours (ad nauseum) the reason the Bills give up so few sacks is the design of the quick pass offense.

How good is the OL? It's really tough to say.

I think it was pointed out in that forum and ours (ad nauseum) the reason the Bills give up so few sacks is the design of the quick pass offense.

How good is the OL? It's really tough to say.

How good is our run game? It's quite good, so our o-line can't be that bad. Also, even though we have a quick hit offense, our line still deserves credit for allowing the least amout of sack in the league.

I'm talking about Dline play only not overall.......

Matchups:

Least sacked team vs middle of the road sack total

Low sack total team with D scheme overhall and 2 FA starters vs 13th in sacks allowed Oline

I would still give the bills an edge even though jets have been a top 5 d and been to the afc champ game 2 out of 3 years

The Bills Have ALOT to Prove. Let's see if they can play 60 against the Jets. Frankly I want the Bills to come out and Humiliate the Jets. I want to see us completely outwork and outplay them, but what Bills fan wouldn't love that? If they can and come out with a W than we may have something, otherwise all it is, is alot of talk...

That title is a little deceiving. It's mostly due to the quick read offense. Statistics show we don't hold up very well on longer dropbacks.

Very true. Seems like Fitz needs to let go of the ball very fast at times. And Last year their were many times that i seen the other teams QB hold the ball forever and had all the time in the world to throw it.

Other Note: Why our the other teams WR WIDE OPEN most of the time?

Very true. Seems like Fitz needs to let go of the ball very fast at times. And Last year their were many times that i seen the other teams QB hold the ball forever and had all the time in the world to throw it.

Other Note: Why our the other teams WR WIDE OPEN most of the time?

Because they have time to run around all willy nilly until they are open due to our severe lack of pass rush. (hopefully that changes this year)