Where in the world is Chuck Lester?

LabattBlue

After 20+ years of "coaching" for the Bills and surviving numerous changes at the HC spot, he was let go a couple of years ago, and seems to have vanished. Does no other NFL team understand the value of having a Chuck Lester on their staff? Is he hanging around WNY hoping the Bills come to their senses and rehire him? Is he working for the Bills in a diminished capacity? Retired and hanging out at the Erie Basin Marina all summer?

Inquiring minds want to know!

:rolleyes:

After 20+ years of "coaching" for the Bills and surviving numerous changes at the HC spot, he was let go a couple of years ago, and seems to have vanished. Does no other NFL team understand the value of having a Chuck Lester on their staff? Is he hanging around WNY hoping the Bills come to their senses and rehire him? Is he working for the Bills in a diminished capacity? Retired and hanging out at the Erie Basin Marina all summer?

Ironically he is still listed on Buffalo Bills website as part of staff; the front office, scouting staff, coaches and players have been revamped but the Bills still use the same out of date website provided by out of town provider with no actual interest in Bills.

Ha I almost wrote the same thing!

So did I. I got all excited when I saw the title, but eball got to it first.

He still owns his modest little house in OP; so it seems that he is still hanging around, coming up with new new schemes and plays on his electric vibrating football game.

Ironically he is still listed on Buffalo Bills website as part of staff; the front office, scouting staff, coaches and players have been revamped but the Bills still use the same out of date website provided by out of town provider with no actual interest in Bills.

Really?

Don't see him here: http://www.buffalobills.com/about-us/front-office.html

Luck Chester? Isn't he shackled in the Basement at OBD??? :D