Nigel Bradham on BB.com...

Booger

It's probably the wings that are throwing you off.

Ahh, thank you for that...battling a case of Diverticulitis (flare up) right now. All liquid diet for 3 more days unfortunately. Little out of it.

I pretty much think that Nigel will pretty much be pretty much one of the starters come pretty much midseason.

I'm really excited to see what this kid can do in the next couple years. He's got the ability to be a long time starter for us. Too bad he says pretty much so much.

Hannah is a sweetheart and nice eye candy.the rookies get shy around her. She isnt dumb though and will come around in time.

Nigel Bradham.

Great pick by Nix , Whaley, and company.

great pick.

He is considered a strong side who can handle the gronks, but i think he can play anywhere in time. Carder will be able to bring it for us too, even though he was a late pick he might have been a bargain.

we shall see soon enough.

but he appears to have the physical assets that threaten to remove helmets. with the heads attached still. yummm.

go bills!

I think Hannah Bueler is AWFUL.

Hate to say it but that was my first thought as well. I mean yeah she's cute and seems sweet but c'mon..."so what do you think about the film room?"....."so what do you think about the new field?"..."so what do you think about the tour?"...Also she always asks a question then immediately follows it with another question that merits a different response than her first one. Hate to criticize someone in a field I know nothing about but just seems so sloppy and no preparation. Very similar to most of the crap that "sports writers" spew out these days.

Chris Brown: not fun to look at, has crazy eyebrow movements, asks some ok questions but it takes him four minutes to ask said questions

Hannah Buehler: fun to look at, asks bad questions but what did you expect.

Advantage Hannah

Edited by FluffHead

Hey - I LIKE Hannah! Regarding Nigel, he reminds me of a young Mike Tyson - back when Tyson was knocking out opponents in the first round. His voice is lower, though...

she has the prototypical buffalo chick nasal voice. i miss my hometown, but i do not miss chicks who talk straight out of their nose.

Hate to say it but that was my first thought as well. I mean yeah she's cute and seems sweet but c'mon..."so what do you think about the film room?"....."so what do you think about the new field?"..."so what do you think about the tour?"...Also she always asks a question then immediately follows it with another question that merits a different response than her first one. Hate to criticize someone in a field I know nothing about but just seems so sloppy and no preparation. Very similar to most of the crap that "sports writers" spew out these days.

She was very weak. I can't believe the Bills would post this crap on their website. What a terrible interview/tour.