MS WALK 2012 (OT)

rockpile

I do this every year myself for my mother who has had ms for close to 30 years. I'm glad someone on here is soliciting from fellow tbd'ers. Keep on rockin Rockpile! Attitude is half the battle (and where my mother being a 100% italian fireball helps for once :) ) and it sounds like you've got a great one. I will be participating in the syracuse walk which is the same weekend.

Also for those interested the MS society does do fundraisers tied to the Bills. This last season there was an option to pay $7 a sack or $10 a td. The prizes were Eric Wood and Andy Levitre autographs on different memorabilia. I got 2 8x11's signed by each as well as a hat signed. Something to keep in mind for those that like to help out a great cause!

Great job! I hope your Mom is OK. You are right about the attitude. Since there is no cure, we have to rely on attitude and LUCK! :rolleyes:

Rock

http://main.national...rg/goto/tbenson

I do this every year myself for my mother who has had ms for close to 30 years. I'm glad someone on here is soliciting from fellow tbd'ers. Keep on rockin Rockpile! Attitude is half the battle (and where my mother being a 100% italian fireball helps for once :) ) and it sounds like you've got a great one. I will be participating in the syracuse walk which is the same weekend.

Also for those interested the MS society does do fundraisers tied to the Bills. This last season there was an option to pay $7 a sack or $10 a td. The prizes were Eric Wood and Andy Levitre autographs on different memorabilia. I got 2 8x11's signed by each as well as a hat signed. Something to keep in mind for those that like to help out a great cause!