Time to Revive Great Player Names from the Past

K-9

Fair Hooker and Chip Glass were two of my favorites from years past. What else ya got?

GO BILLS!!!

Hey K-9, how's it been going? Here's a couple that just popped into my head. There not NFL guys, but I think that's ok w/ you isn't it?

Warren Peace (USFL)

He Hate Me from the XFL

Hey K-9, how's it been going? Here's a couple that just popped into my head. There not NFL guys, but I think that's ok w/ you isn't it?

Warren Peace (USFL)

He Hate Me from the XFL

Liking the offseason so far, Rev. I think we're on the right track and Buddy and Co. have a solid plan going forward.

Warren Peace is one of my favorites.

I also always liked Pat Studstill, Mike Stonebreaker, and Coy Bacon, too.

GO BILLS!!!

K-9, you and I were watching the same thing at lunch time today. :lol:

Alge Crumpler

It starts and ends there.

Yeah, I love those old NFL Film productions. We've had these threads in the past. Alge Crumpler is one of the all time greats.

Always thought Quentin Jammer was a great name for a corner, too.

But for the proctologists out there I offer Harry Colon.

GO BILLS!!!

The Saints in the 60s and 70s had players named Happy Feller, Jubilee Dunbar and Wimpy Winther.

But my favorite names are Champ Bailey and Boss Bailey, who were both given those names when they were babies. They're great names but the real kicker is that Champ and Boss have a third brother whose name is Ronald who never really amounted to much. ;)

For the record, Ronald was a decent CB who played at Georgia, too, and was playing in NFL Europe when he got injured, and now a graphic artist.

The Saints in the 60s and 70s had players named Happy Feller, Jubilee Dunbar and Wimpy Winther.

But my favorite names are Champ Bailey and Boss Bailey, who were both given those names when they were babies. They're great names but the real kicker is that Champ and Boss have a third brother whose name is Ronald who never really amounted to much. ;)

For the record, Ronald was a decent CB who played at Georgia, too, and was playing in NFL Europe when he got injured, and now a graphic artist.

LOL. Great post w/ the names! I remember Happy Feller.

Liking the offseason so far, Rev. I think we're on the right track and Buddy and Co. have a solid plan going forward.

Warren Peace is one of my favorites.

I also always liked Pat Studstill, Mike Stonebreaker, and Coy Bacon, too.

GO BILLS!!!

I'm lovin the off season as well. Great pick ups in FA. Gonna love watching this D. Should be the best since the 90's.

Did'nt Stonebreaker (ouch!) have a brother, Steve?

Ya gotta like some of these names some of these posters brought in to your thread.

I guess you'd be a Happy Feller if you met a Fair Hooker, huh? Gives a new meaning to "Free Agent pick up."