Morrison Re-signs

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RT @kirkmorrison: I'm happy to announce that I re-signed with the Buffalo Bills. Couldn't be more excited to be coming back. #Bills2012

Depth ? The FO is on a serious 'keep your own' run. Quite a contrast from last offseason when they didnt go out of their way to re-sign Poz, Whitner

Depth ? The FO is on a serious 'keep your own' run. Quite a contrast from last offseason when they didnt go out of their way to re-sign Poz, Whitner

I'm thinking that they didn't really like those guys that much, particularly at their price tags.

Like most everyone else in the world, Buddy probably thinks Whitner is a douche

Poz was Budweiser quality at Sam Adams price.

And who knew Whitner would go on to be an All-Pro?

Edited by Rob's House

Weeks would have been a better term to use. But you're exactly right, the next week will be the most interesting week until draft time.

I think free agency is more interesting than the draft this year. The draft is about the future but reading what Nix said I think we will be seeing how confident they are in the team being competitive this year. I think they believe they can win right now and will spend big. We'll see but I am looking forward to the next few weeks more than I have in years.

I think he's a good player.

Didn't understand why he signed with the Bills in a 3-4 last year, but now with the transition to a 4-3, the move looks brilliant from the front office.

I'm glad they re-signed Morrison, although he was mostly invisible last year. Let's hope he can be a difference maker next season.

And who knew Whitner would go on to be an All-Pro?

There is a big difference in going to the pro bowl versus being an all-pro. Whitner is definitely not an all-pro.

This is a really good signing. A terrific week for the Bills front office. Morrison fills a gaping hole and is a decent to solid starter or great depth if we draft an OLB high who breaks out. Really good locker room guy. He's big and can hit and is smart. Wanny probably likes him a lot and convinced him to stay. Without a guy like him we know can start, it opens up a lot more options in FA and the draft. He's just a good guy, good player, good attitude and good signing.