Trader Bill Polian and son available

BillsVet

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Polian Neglected the defense in Buffalo and did same with Colts. Sorry I want a GM that focuses on building a team and addressing weaknesses. The colts win because of Manning and their drafting and FA work of late has been suspect.

The Packers, Saints and Patriots aren't exactly setting the world on fire in terms of defense. Do their GM's suck?

Polian Neglected the defense in Buffalo and did same with Colts. Sorry I want a GM that focuses on building a team and addressing weaknesses. The colts win because of Manning and their drafting and FA work of late has been suspect.

What ????? His first pick was Bruce & he was instrumental in bringing Bennett here plus any number of others what team that Pollian built in B-lo were you watching ??

I don't think it was the same one that i was watching even though i don't think he would come & Ralph is way to stubborn to admit he screwed up so we can just forget all that !!!

Is that why he drafted Bruce Smith, traded for Cornelius Bennett, drafted Shane Conlan, Henry Jones, and Phil Hansen?

Walt Corey was a big reason that defensive unit wasn't outstanding, not Bill Polian.

Didn't they lose SEVERAL defensive starters this year?

LOL he neglected defense but build a ridiculously DEEP team that went to 4 Super Bowls, and the men who worked under him helped to keep the team successful after he left. Unless Polian finds a way to get blackballed by 31 NFL teams, be will never work for Ralph Wilson again. Sadly, I can't blame the guy.

The odds of Polian coming back to Buffalo are slim and none, and slim just left town gents! That said... anyone who can seriously attempt to make any argument why we should not want Polian back is completely out of their gourd. Polian is one of the greatest team builders the league has ever seen, period. Just for the sake of argument... IF Polian did come back, we would be a contender again in short order.

The man supposedly called the owners late daughter the C word, dunno about you but I were owner I'd rather not even speak to him again.

Besides, Bill Polian was the PRESIDENT at Indy, his son was the GM.

RW is the current president of the Buffalo Bills.... kinda why they are in the shape they have been in the last 7 years

Is that why he drafted Bruce Smith, traded for Cornelius Bennett, drafted Shane Conlan, Henry Jones, and Phil Hansen?

Walt Corey was a big reason that defensive unit wasn't outstanding, not Bill Polian.

Ralph fired Polian, he's not hiring some guy he fired forever ago.

You'll be able to tell the age of Bills fans by how many "We should hire Polian" threads you see in the next few weeks.

Those of you who remember how the story played out know that John Butler's got a better chance of coming back as GM than Polian.

And for those of you who don't know who John Butler is, don't bother Googling his name because he's be dead for a while.