Bill's have a chance against Denver

VirginiaMike

Kelsay is horrible against the run and will get torn apart on outside contain. This style of misdirection offense is a nightmare against our ends because they over pursue. They will be prone to give up big plays. Get ready for 300+ yards on the ground total between Tebow Christ and McGahee.

Denver has an uptempo physical defense with a great pass rush. We are a finesse offense and get crushed everytime we play a good defense. We don't match up well on either side of the ball this week.

Denver is fighting for a playoff spot. I don't see this game as even close.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

Kelsay is horrible against the run and will get torn apart on outside contain. This style of misdirection offense is a nightmare against our ends because they over pursue. They will be prone to give up big plays. Get ready for 300+ yards on the ground total between Tebow Christ and McGahee.

Denver has an uptempo physical defense with a great pass rush. We are a finesse offense and get crushed everytime we play a good defense. We don't match up well on either side of the ball this week.

You got that right. The game wasn't even close ;-)

It wasn't.

Merry Christmas!

Any thoughts on the stock market or 2012 election you'd like to share...

Denver D is pretty good, the NE game notwithstanding. I don't like the Bills chances of even being competitive. Tebow has been really good at not turning it over and unless the Bills get 4 turnovers they will lose.

What lottery numbers should I play this week?

Denver D is pretty good, the NE game notwithstanding. I don't like the Bills chances of even being competitive. Tebow has been really good at not turning it over and unless the Bills get 4 turnovers they will lose.

The good news is that with every Bills loss the Jets SOS gets worse which may impact their ability to make the playoffs, if it goes down to tie breakers. So I have got that working for me.

It turns out that Tebow does turn the ball over, 4 ints today so I guess I wasn't completely wrong. Good win, tough to say whether this win will carry forward to next year. It does help a team not to lose 9 in a row but how much I don't know. That win may save some peoples jobs though.