Bill's have a chance against Denver

VirginiaMike

Love the optimism brother, but I see Tebow running for about 250 yards and 4 TDs against our flag football defense...

Well our lack of pass rush may play to our favor. If we force Tebow to beat us with his arm, we stand a better chance.

Edited by muffmonster

Mike Greenberg selected the Bronco's to beat the Bills this week. H'e just terrible so the way I see it, the Bills will win. I'd love to the the Bills squash Tebow Mania.

Greenberg's picks are notoriously bad, and he typically admits it. I can see your logic in that respect. I'll have my typical kickoff optimism but Im not terribly confident.

Well our lack of pass rush may play to our favor. If we force Tebow to beat us with his arm, we stand a better chance.

I don't think Tebow is the problem. The way our offense has played, this game has a good chance of looking like the preseason game. Denver's defense is going to have their way with them.

Mike Greenberg selected the Bronco's to beat the Bills this week. H'e just terrible so the way I see it, the Bills will win. I'd love to the the Bills squash Tebow Mania.

Their chances are slim and none.... The only way the Broncos lose is if their bus broke down and they didn't show up!!!!

Denver D is pretty good, the NE game notwithstanding. I don't like the Bills chances of even being competitive. Tebow has been really good at not turning it over and unless the Bills get 4 turnovers they will lose.

The good news is that with every Bills loss the Jets SOS gets worse which may impact their ability to make the playoffs, if it goes down to tie breakers. So I have got that working for me.

Is he terrible? or turrrrble.....

We've had a chance to win every game we've lost this season.

I keep hoping....

I know right? In the 4th quarter against the Cowboys down by like 35 and 3 minutes left I was like ok here we go... New Miracle in Dallas stadium is bout to happen... The Jets beating us at home and the Dolphins game in Miami I felt the same way also... :wallbash:

youtube.com/watch?v=-9IgLueodZA

HAHAHAHAHAHA..... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

If you theory was true we would finsh the year 12-4.

Denver D is good. Our D is bad. The Bills are running for the bus. Expect Denver to win.

Edited by Bob in STL

I want the Bills to lose out for a higher draft pick. Never thought I'd say that before, but they have made me sooooo incredibly numb inside. Its come down to just laughing at them now, and not even getting mad/angry anymore. Atleast Sam Adams Winter Lager will warm me up inside. Happy holidays to all!