Where to watch the Bills- Eagles game in San Diego?

I'm going to be in San Diego this weekend and was wondering if there was a place there Bills fans go to watch (and also has the sound on) the games? It'll be 10:00 west coast time when the Bills-Eagles game starts so I'm not sure what places are open. I sent a note to the SD Bills Backers, but did not get a response yet.

I'm going to be in San Diego this weekend and was wondering if there was a place there Bills fans go to watch (and also has the sound on) the games? It'll be 10:00 west coast time when the Bills-Eagles game starts so I'm not sure what places are open. I sent a note to the SD Bills Backers, but did not get a response yet.

http://www.pbalehouse.com/

Home of a Bills backers chapter… awesome neighborhood…

According to the NFL coverage map at the506.com, the Bills/Birds game is going to be shown on the local FOX affiliate in San Diego. So, watching it at the hotel (or wherever your're staying) is an option, too.

According to the NFL coverage map at the506.com, the Bills/Birds game is going to be shown on the local FOX affiliate in San Diego. So, watching it at the hotel (or wherever your're staying) is an option, too.

Unusual in California.

Edited by SactoBillFan

Oakland @ Houston is the West coast game for Sunday