McKelvin

eSJayDee

How come it seems whenever there's a jump ball, he loses? One would think if he was indeed gifted, given those situations, he should win the better %age of them. This was always the case w/ Moulds. He just gets beaten too regularly even when he's there.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was a bad sign the first year gailey was hear, and there were training camp reports of him not being able to focus and coaches kept repeating things to him and just not "getting it."

I hate having him in the starting lineup. When williams and mcgee come back, I hope he plays behind all of them, including florence.

His coverage was generally good. He just lost every battle for the jump ball. What is it? Heart? Desire? What?

Football instincts - he ain't got them. We will see what happens when McGee and AWilliams get back but I think the rookie will get more playing time to see what we have in him.

The kid just looks lost on the field. I remember on one play Byrd yelling and waving at McKelvin because he was on the wrong side of the field before the snap. He undercut a pass nicely last week, but he really is horrific at making plays on the ball in the air. Just a bad football player.