Michelle obama

erynthered

On 9/14/2011 at 7:02 AM, erynthered said:

Any lip readers out there?

Looks like she said "All this just to fold the flag" Then shakes her head in disgust on 9/11

There's your first lady America.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W5xDBxE_0w&feature=player_embedded

What does it mean when they take the video down so people can't look & see what she may have said can't have anything that paints her in a bad light now can we or something that tells us who she really is !! 

1 hour ago, DRsGhost said:

Since it's a lock that @BillStime response pulled out the racist card,  I'll just let Jesse Kelly handle this...

You pulled up a thread from TEN YEARS ago (without any comment or disapproval from @SoCal Deek - which means he approves of your message) to bash a woman who wrote a book.

Did you happen to listen to Jesse Kelly’s show tonight?

He told us tonight that blacks are "barely human" and "basically animals."

You are human trash.

24 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You pulled up a thread from TEN YEARS ago (without any comment or disapproval from @SoCal Deek - which means he approves of your message) to bash a woman who wrote a book.

Did you happen to listen to Jesse Kelly’s show tonight?

He told us tonight that blacks are "barely human" and "basically animals."

You are human trash.

Huh? Why are you bringing me into this? Was it a slow Trump hating news night? 

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Huh? Why are you bringing me into this? Was it a slow Trump hating news night? 

Oh how convenient and forgetful of you! 

On 2/9/2022 at 10:10 AM, SoCal Deek said:

We can always count on Billsy to drag out a thread from FOUR YEARS AGO just to start yet another hate conversation. Well done…keep on uniting! 

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

You’ve lost me on this one.

On 2/9/2022 at 10:10 AM, SoCal Deek said:

We can always count on Billsy to drag out a thread from FOUR YEARS AGO just to start yet another hate conversation. Well done…keep on uniting! 

Remember when you harassed me for bringing back a thread that was four years old instead of me just creating a new thread?

Well, here we have your buddy DR dragging up a thread from TEN YEARS AGO just to start yet another HATE converseation.

So SELECTIVE of you 

Edited by BillStime

Just now, BillStime said:

Remember when you harassed me for bringing back a thread that was four years old instead of me just creating a new thread?

Well, here we have your buddy DR dragging up a thread from YEN YEARS AGO just to start yet another HATE converseation.

So SELECTIVE of you 

Back off troll. I was right when I pointed your hate out. I have no idea what this current spat between you and DR is about but I won’t deny your right to have one. Troll on! 

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Back off troll. I was right when I pointed your hate out. I have no idea what this current spat between you and DR is about but I won’t deny your right to have one. Troll on! 

Listen to this POS - “back off troll?”

That’s all you do here.

You bring NOTHING else to the site. 

GTFOH 

You hate your self and you hate your choices.

8 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Not a spat. He actually thinks I'm the real DR and I ignore all of his posts. I only see the ones that are quoted.

Regarding bringing up an old thread, I often do the right thing and search for topics that already exist before starting a new thread. Unlike this moron.

• Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Not a spat. He actually thinks I'm the real DR and I ignore all of his posts. I only see the ones that are quoted.

Regarding bringing up an old thread, I often do the right thing and search for topics that already exist before starting a new thread. Unlike this moron.

He cracks me up. Our resident troll, skulking under his bridge, and lashing out as others pass by on their way to living actual lives. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Laughable coming from our resident racist.

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

He cracks me up. Our resident troll, skulking under his bridge, and lashing out as others pass by on their way to living actual lives. 

Laughable coming from our resident bigot.

Nice to see you two freaks console each other.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Laughable coming from our resident racist.

Laughable coming from our resident bigot.

Nice to see you two freaks console each other.

And at the sound of footsteps on the bridge…up he pops. It’s really fun! 

4 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

I’m glad you let Jesse Kelly speak for yourself in an attempt to defend your racism - and he suits you well since he told his audience on iheart radio last night that blacks are "barely human" and "basically animals."

You sick phk