What will impress you most today?

VirginiaMike

In thinking about today's game, and the season in general, I think the what will impress me most and give me hope today is if the Bills come out and shut down the run without selling out 8 or 9 guys in the box. In the case of the KC game, if we hold them to under 100 yeard rushing, it will be a good sign. It will show that these Bills saw a hole in themselves and plugged it. Dareus and Barnett may be the keys to making this happen.

What do you want the Bills to show that will impress you the most?

In thinking about today's game, and the season in general, I think the what will impress me most and give me hope today is if the Bills come out and shut down the run without selling out 8 or 9 guys in the box. In the case of the KC game, if we hold them to under 100 yeard rushing, it will be a good sign. It will show that these Bills saw a hole in themselves and plugged it. Dareus and Barnett may be the keys to making this happen.

What do you want the Bills to show that will impress you the most?

I all ready fully expect the defense to dominate. The offense is what concerns me most. If the offense gets rolling......that will impress me most.

Things I'm looking for....

Pressure. Can we get in a qbs head? this changes the field, momentum and creates turnovers. I'll give up 100 on the ground if we can get 4-5 sacks and a lot of pressure/hits

Protection- will fitz be able to have any semblance of a pocket.

Route running- we have a lot of green players outside. How will Stevie handle being the guy, will the young guys oppositebe able to get any separation or make plays down field.

I all ready fully expect the defense to dominate. The offense is what concerns me most. If the offense gets rolling......that will impress me most.

i'm in this room right here. i would be really impressed if we can get a solid all around offensive game going. including contributions from the tight end(s) as well. defensively, i would be impressed with a good run d and some pressure by the front seven.

I think this is an above average to very good D when healthy. Making it through the game healthy (especially merriman) will be the big thing no one mentions here.

I agree on the offensive side. I worry that the passing game will blow and in turn kill our running game, and in turn leave our d on the field forever. If they can have some luck in the air this team should win a few games. I don't think we are good enough to impose our will when running, so we must be balanced. We have a lot of question marks to accomplish that (our tackles, fitz, our TEs, and all the WRs have things to prove)

Edited by NoSaint

No Moral Victories.

Win some f'ing games.

Exactly. Win the game. That would impress me the most. It's week 1, on the road, against a playoff team from a year ago... go and beat them. I don't care how..convincingly, ugly, luckily... it doesn't matter just find a way to win!