Tomorrow's game and two rookies to watch for

NickelCity

I would also like to hear your thoughts on dark matter and dark energy, and perhaps even quantum theory.

hahahahahaha bravo

Regarding the other posts, I too think Eddins makes the team after listening to Gailey's comments. When is the next date for cuts again?

Anything that will take Bell out of the starting LT position is good with me. I've been saying this for a year or 2 now that Bell isn't a starting LT in this league. I wonder what took everybody here so long to realize this? Maybe you guys don't actually watch the game? I dunno. :huh:

In my view, at best, he is a swing backup for both OT positions. He being a starter at the most critical and challenging positon on the OL is a vulnerability that will plague the offense.

I've been saying this for a year or 2 now that Bell isn't a starting LT in this league. I wonder what took everybody here so long to realize this? Maybe you guys don't actually watch the game?

And for thousands of years people said the earth was the center of the universe. Didn't make it true.