Two Bills Drive member tailgates

Just Jack

With the parking lot changes this year, many people are moving their tailgates to different locations. If you'd like other TBD members to find you, please post your location.

Used to be lot two but now I wont be parking there with their disney style parking. May check out Hammer's for the first game I go to this season.

Hammer's parking lot is the best.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I always park at Hammers when I am in for a game, unfortunately, I am afraid he will be getting filled up before I get there. My sister and her freinds always park there since they live in Buffalo, I just don't have the same pull they do.....

Guest Big Papa

I always park at Hammers when I am in for a game, unfortunately, I am afraid he will be getting filled up before I get there. My sister and her freinds always park there since they live in Buffalo, I just don't have the same pull they do.....

Where's Hammers lot?

We usually park in the first grass lot on Southwestern before the stadium entrance, coming from Lancaster up Southwestern it's the last lot you can park in on left kbefore you pull into the stadium. Anyone know if that lot has a name?

• 2 weeks later...

Where's Hammers lot?

We usually park in the first grass lot on Southwestern before the stadium entrance, coming from Lancaster up Southwestern it's the last lot you can park in on left kbefore you pull into the stadium. Anyone know if that lot has a name?

Hammers lot is last large lot on left going north on Abbott before you get to stadium.

http://members.cox.net/billswatch/Hammer/index.html

• 1 year later...
Guest RPDBILLSFAN

Hey guys im heading to the thurs night game this week!! Its been a few years since I have been to game, i see that there have been some drastic changes to parking/tailgating :/ I see the "hammer" lot appears to be the place to be at!! is there any special parking pass, or anything to park in this lot? we will be there very, very early for this one to make up on some lost tailgating time... any info ?? thanks guys! GOOO BILLS!!!!!!

Hey guys im heading to the thurs night game this week!! Its been a few years since I have been to game, i see that there have been some drastic changes to parking/tailgating :/ I see the "hammer" lot appears to be the place to be at!! is there any special parking pass, or anything to park in this lot? we will be there very, very early for this one to make up on some lost tailgating time... any info ?? thanks guys! GOOO BILLS!!!!!!

Register on TBD and PM Hammered a Lot. He can give you all the details. I don't think you need a special pass, just some cash. It's like a hooker, but instead of paying when you pull out you pay when you pull in. And you actually want the parking lot to stick around after you pay.

• 1 year later...

With the parking lot changes this year, many people are moving their tailgates to different locations. If you'd like other TBD members to find you, please post your location.

Jack are we going to have a TBD tailgate party at Hammers Lot like past years ?

• 1 year later...