Autograph Session

sirebors

I haven't been to training camp in a couple of years. I plan on going today to try and obtain a Marcell Dareus autograph on a Dareus Crimson Tide jersey I own. I just have a few quick questions. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Where do I park? Do I have to take transportation to get there? Do all players sign autographs after practice? Where is the best place to be or stand to maximize my chances of getting an autograph? What kind of pen is best for autographing a jersey. Do the players have the pens or do the fans bring their own? Do I need a ticket, if so are they available and where do u get one? Will I have a relatively good chance of getting Dareus' autograph or would the trip not be worth it? Any help with any or all of these questions would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by sirebors

Park at Pittsford Mendon HS- rarely crowded and usually on a quick cycle. I always stood on the fence after practice for autographs. Players don't all sign autographs, usually it's just a couple here and there that will do it on their way back in from practice. I bet you could draw Marcell over if you hold up your jersey ;) Players have their own markers.

Merriman is scheduled for the kids autograph tent today so he will be around at least for kids.

All players hang around by the fence on the last day and sign stuff, give stuff to kids etc.

It's the one day my kids definitely don't miss.

Tell your kids Merriman will be the guy with the needle sticking out of his a$$.

Get there early, and stand by the tunnel near the practise field, all the players go through the tunnel to can entery, if you have a VIP pass you can go to the tunnel, most players are very accomodating, and most sign after practice, I think you will get his notice with the college jersey. Good Luck

I haven't been to training camp in a couple of years. I plan on going today to try and obtain a Marcell Dareus autograph on a Dareus Crimson Tide jersey I own. I just have a few quick questions. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Where do I park? Do I have to take transportation to get there? Do all players sign autographs after practice? Where is the best place to be or stand to maximize my chances of getting an autograph? What kind of pen is best for autographing a jersey. Do the players have the pens or do the fans bring their own? Do I need a ticket, if so are they available and where do u get one? Will I have a relatively good chance of getting Dareus' autograph or would the trip not be worth it? Any help with any or all of these questions would be greatly appreciated.