UFO Found on Ocean Floor?

CosmicBills

1 hour ago, Fadingpain said:

Last summer I was scuba diving with some friends off the coast of Bora Bora.

In about 60 feet of water we found what was, definitely, an alien spacecraft half buried on the ocean floor.

It had strange hieroglyphs written all over it and seemed to be made out of a material none of us could identify.  Certainly nothing from earth.

Couldn't get any pictures b/c the batteries were dead in my underwater camera.

We were going to go back a few days later but our visas were running out and we had to leave the country.

We wanted to go back in the spring but we don't have enough money to fund another trip right now.

If you're serious try contacting Prometheus Entertainment, the company that produces Ancient Aliens.  If your story checks out they might fund another trip

http://www.prometheusentertainment.com/

14 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

OK Dude I'm just telling you two things:

1. It's not aliens

2. You aren't ready.

With that established I am going to have to break this to you slowly as some of the other conspiracy stuff you spout actually does come into play.  There are forces controlling how messages are delivered and you have to learn to read between the lines sometimes.  No offense but you aren't very good at it and I am.  I will leave some things for you to investigate and point you at some clues but be cautious and measured.

Clue 1: The article said there was a correlation between the lights and temperatures far away on Earth: true.  It also implied that the lights caused the temperatures: false.  Look at that from a 180 degree angle and you'll see something that gets you started.  If the lights follow the temperatures, what are the lights doing?  Do you think it could be a sort of weather report being sent into space or "the heavens"?

Clue 2: Why did they go out of their way to describe the light as "electric blue"?  Why not bright blue or some other description?

Clue 3: Was there a band that had a big hit with a very crappy song called "Electric Blue"?  If you only heard that song once wouldn't you think the band was made up of talentless hacks?  But what if the name of that band had an easily drawn line directly to Antarctica?  And what if one of their first songs, had the same name as the band itself?  Wouldn't that seem to point at something important?  And what if that song clearly demonstrated that the band actually had a lot of talent and could write and perform a very good, if also very eerie, song?  Why would that bands talent "disappear" yet their biggest hit come years later with a crappy song named after the color of the lights over Antarctica?

Clue 4: Wouldn't it be interesting to look at the lyrics of those two songs both individually and collectively?

Clue 5: I did not tell you the name of the band or the earlier song, because if I did you would certainly listen to it.  Listening to Electric Blue will cause no harm but it will reveal the band's name.  Both songs are easily found on Youtube and the like.  And if you did listen to the earlier song and found out what/who is lurking in Antarctica, it would get you to wondering about the lights, and what was being signaled.  If you figure out the band and song and then you listen to it.....it's on you.  It WILL freak you out.  I can't advocate listening. 

Clue 6:  This is my own clue and meant to be a further warning not to follow up on clue 3 or any of the others.  When you mix up the lyrics of the two songs, part of what you get is below.  It's not all of it and the x's are there to protect your delicate psyche.

Awesome. :lol: 

I look forward to digging into this. 

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

*******************************************************************************************************

Atlantis found? (Nah, it's in Antarctica)

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/684975/Atlantis-FOUND-8-5-mile-pyramid-discovered-at-bottom-of-the-ocean

Photoshop is a helluva drug.

BTW did you ever find out what band sang "Electric Blue"?

• 3 weeks later...