UFO Found on Ocean Floor?

CosmicBills

Tom Delonge's project releases it's first video of an authentic UFO/UAP sighting from the USN, complete with an assist from the New York Times (TWO articles today) and Politico to help roll it out (much more to say on this)... 

(Would be curious Sherpa's thoughts on this footage considering his experience)

Here are the articles (Dev linked the Times above - EDIT Dev linked a second NYT article I missed, linking the other one)

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/16/us/politics/pentagon-program-ufo-harry-reid.html?rref=collection%2Fsectioncollection%2Fus&action=click&contentCollection=us&region=stream&module=stream_unit&version=latest&contentPlacement=1&pgtype=sectionfront&_r=0&mtrref=www.reddit.com&gwh=8A701A41A660A073137A50E8C817143C&gwt=pay

(no paywall link: http://archive.is/9ozFm )

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/12/16/pentagon-ufo-search-harry-reid-216111

Interesting connections on this one... Bigelow, Reid, Glenn - tie this all into the Podesta Email leak from over the summer wherein Tom Delonge, Podesta, HRC, Edgar Mitchell and other NASA/DoD officials were discussing how best to roll out zero point energy and ETI disclosure and a few different rabbit holes can be uncovered. 

I remain highly suspicious of Delonge's group. It has all the earmarks of Grudge, Sign, Bluebook but for the social media generation. The people he surrounded himself with on this project - some joining just days after leaving jobs with top level clearances (ie they didn't really "leave") - make me question the motive. 

I will also tag this post with this: there exists multiple advanced secret space programs that are entirely man-made. The USN has their own program, the USAF has their own, and both think they're at the top of the food chain without even knowing of the other program's existence (until recently). Meaning, this video could easily be a man made advanced craft and what we could be seeing with Delonge's program is a backdoor disclosure of advanced man made technology classified and locked away in SAPs since the 1980s. 

:ph34r:

Edited by Deranged Rhino
Added a NYT source

Wow. $22 million completely wasted on something so dumb. And that's just a super small part of the whole DoD budget ($600 billion?!?!)

The amount of money that gets tossed around by our government is amazing. :lol: :rolleyes:

Anyway....

Here's to hoping that the advance alien races can somehow save us from ourselves :beer:

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Wow. $22 million completely wasted on something so dumb.

Try thinking of it another way... If there is actual technology behind these UAP/UFO sightings the program investigated, and if that technology can be studied or applied to our own, then $22m is well worth it. The ROI on that pittance of an investment (pittance in Pentagon terms) would be greater than the ROI on the Apollo programs. 

:beer: 

6 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Try thinking of it another way... If there is actual technology behind these UAP/UFO sightings the program investigated, and if that technology can be studied or applied to our own, then $22m is well worth it. The ROI on that pittance of an investment (pittance in Pentagon terms) would be greater than the ROI on the Apollo programs. 

:beer: 

It was destined to fail, though. They're investigating sightings. A small chance they'd recover anything and an even smaller chance it would be alien tech. It's a terrible investment unlike the space program, which has a proven history of positive returns.

The biggest reason for keeping it so secret is simply for plausible deniability. ;)

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/navy-pilot-recalls-encounter-ufo-think-not-world-160503613--abc-news-topstories.html

"I can tell you, I think it was not from this world," Fravor told ABC News. "I'm not crazy, haven't been drinking. It was — after 18 years of flying, I've seen pretty much about everything that I can see in that realm, and this was nothing close."

Yeah, the white oval is a common UFO sighting, I think. I wonder if it has something to do with an optical illusion involving sunlight and water (sea or clouds). I've seen one myself, but nothing like what's described in that article. These guys got it on radar, albeit just the ship's radar and not the jet's. That, to me, indicates it could've been a joke played by the ship crew and this pilot just let his imagination get the best of him.

On 12/16/2017 at 6:47 PM, LeGOATski said:

Wow. $22 million completely wasted on something so dumb. And that's just a super small part of the whole DoD budget ($600 billion?!?!)

The amount of money that gets tossed around by our government is amazing. :lol: :rolleyes:

Anyway....

Here's to hoping that the advance alien races can somehow save us from ourselves :beer:

Doesn't this depend on what the UFO is?  

What if it's a plane of an "unfriendly " country or some type of missile?   

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/12/pentagon-ufos-search-extraterrestrial-intelligence-life-space-science/

What We've Learned From 60 Years of U.S.-Funded UFO Probes?   

The Pentagon’s project, called the Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program, was reportedly established in 2007 to investigate unexplained aerial phenomena that appeared to be using novel propulsive, hovering, or otherwise advanced technologies. A 490-page report detailing the program’s findings supposedly exists, though it has not yet been released.

9 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Doesn't this depend on what the UFO is?  

What if it's a plane of an "unfriendly " country or some type of missile?   

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/12/pentagon-ufos-search-extraterrestrial-intelligence-life-space-science/

What We've Learned From 60 Years of U.S.-Funded UFO Probes?   

The Pentagon’s project, called the Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program, was reportedly established in 2007 to investigate unexplained aerial phenomena that appeared to be using novel propulsive, hovering, or otherwise advanced technologies. A 490-page report detailing the program’s findings supposedly exists, though it has not yet been released.

If we actually came across something legit like that, the responsibility falls under a different department to investigate it. There's already a system in place for stuff like that. 

This was $22 mill spent on a senator's and financial backer's grandiose idea that they'll finally prove aliens are visiting earth. And they would've taken all the credit for it. Theirs were the only high-profile names attached to the project and for good reason. "You want to waste this money? Then, it's all on you."

If these "white ovals" are real, why should we think they're a ship?

I assume they're a creature we know nothing about. One that can manipulate gravity...maybe interdimensional travel abilities. Something that can interact with space and time in ways we can't comprehend right now. The movement described by that pilot is reactionary and organic. Whatever it is and whatever it's doing (simply drinking water? Feeds on radiation?) it's basically just a big "space gnat."

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Nanker said:

So Elon Musk gets to sell more super secret technology to the Chinese. Apstar2, Intelsat 708 :ph34r:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-spy-satellite-believed-lost-after-spacex-mission-fails-1515462479

"Believed" to have not reached orbit. 

:lol: 

4 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Greggy and others,

I can't believe I'm saying this but I may have an "update on this".  Give me a few hours and stay safe.  Here is a primer:

Link

Can't wait. Antarctica is so hot right now...

6 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Greggy and others,

I can't believe I'm saying this but I may have an "update on this".  Give me a few hours and stay safe.  Here is a primer:

Link

NASA’s AIM spacecraft is monitoring a vast ring of electric-blue clouds circling high above Antarctica.

I was one of the design leads on the AIM satellite.  

Last summer I was scuba diving with some friends off the coast of Bora Bora.

In about 60 feet of water we found what was, definitely, an alien spacecraft half buried on the ocean floor.

It had strange hieroglyphs written all over it and seemed to be made out of a material none of us could identify.  Certainly nothing from earth.

Couldn't get any pictures b/c the batteries were dead in my underwater camera.

We were going to go back a few days later but our visas were running out and we had to leave the country.

We wanted to go back in the spring but we don't have enough money to fund another trip right now.

8 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Can't wait. Antarctica is so hot right now...

OK Dude I'm just telling you two things:

1. It's not aliens

2. You aren't ready.

With that established I am going to have to break this to you slowly as some of the other conspiracy stuff you spout actually does come into play.  There are forces controlling how messages are delivered and you have to learn to read between the lines sometimes.  No offense but you aren't very good at it and I am.  I will leave some things for you to investigate and point you at some clues but be cautious and measured.

Clue 1: The article said there was a correlation between the lights and temperatures far away on Earth: true.  It also implied that the lights caused the temperatures: false.  Look at that from a 180 degree angle and you'll see something that gets you started.  If the lights follow the temperatures, what are the lights doing?  Do you think it could be a sort of weather report being sent into space or "the heavens"?

Clue 2: Why did they go out of their way to describe the light as "electric blue"?  Why not bright blue or some other description?

Clue 3: Was there a band that had a big hit with a very crappy song called "Electric Blue"?  If you only heard that song once wouldn't you think the band was made up of talentless hacks?  But what if the name of that band had an easily drawn line directly to Antarctica?  And what if one of their first songs, had the same name as the band itself?  Wouldn't that seem to point at something important?  And what if that song clearly demonstrated that the band actually had a lot of talent and could write and perform a very good, if also very eerie, song?  Why would that bands talent "disappear" yet their biggest hit come years later with a crappy song named after the color of the lights over Antarctica?

Clue 4: Wouldn't it be interesting to look at the lyrics of those two songs both individually and collectively?

Clue 5: I did not tell you the name of the band or the earlier song, because if I did you would certainly listen to it.  Listening to Electric Blue will cause no harm but it will reveal the band's name.  Both songs are easily found on Youtube and the like.  And if you did listen to the earlier song and found out what/who is lurking in Antarctica, it would get you to wondering about the lights, and what was being signaled.  If you figure out the band and song and then you listen to it.....it's on you.  It WILL freak you out.  I can't advocate listening. 

Clue 6:  This is my own clue and meant to be a further warning not to follow up on clue 3 or any of the others.  When you mix up the lyrics of the two songs, part of what you get is below.  It's not all of it and the x's are there to protect your delicate psyche.

I’d have given anything to freeze the vision, but the electric blue had help breaking the true heart.  There is no love inside, and the xxxxxxxx just gets colder every day.  The girl had to cry and wait but the boy always needs always another year to love.  She can’t remember getting any older waiting.  But there is no love inside the xxxxxxxx.  Xxx Xxxxx lives inside the xxxxxxxx.

• Like (+1) 1