UFO Found on Ocean Floor?

CosmicBills

11 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

lol, I will once again resort to my original comment which is pure fact. They have not found any proof in one way or another. So all is speculation.

Maybe you should invest your time into that before you post again. Actually scratch that, I'm enjoying all of your post about this. I do really get a good laugh. And thanks for that btw

Exactly, that and here I can play that game too.....

It's alll about the science!!!!

lol, see I can play that game too.

Being completely dry while claiming to be standing in a rainstorm is delusional and hardly based on "pure fact".

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

Being completely dry while claiming to be standing in a rainstorm is delusional and hardly based on "pure fact".

Lol, you really do seem dense, but whatever. Your not changing the minds of anyone who believe it may be possible that intelligent life is one day discovered, so what is your agenda here?

You sure have invested A LOT of time in this thread since it started a few years ago. Seems like you sure are keeping an eye out in this thread to see if anything is ever discovered.

Until then, seems you just want to take your opinions as fact and call people out who dare to think anything different than you with your blinders on.

In any event, you believe whatever you want and so will other people, leave it at that. If you think it's silly for people to think different than you do then stay out of the thread. Simple

1 minute ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Lol, you really do seem dense, but whatever. Your not changing the minds of anyone who believe it may be possible that intelligent life is one day discovered, so what is your agenda here?

You sure have invested A LOT of time in this thread since it started a few years ago. Seems like you sure are keeping an eye out in this thread to see if anything is ever discovered.

Until then, seems you just want to take your opinions as fact and call people out who dare to think anything different than you with your blinders on.

In any event, you believe whatever you want and so will other people, leave it at that. If you think it's silly for people to think different than you do then stay out of the thread. Simple

You use "think" and "believe" interchangably.  Add their definitions to your study list.

2 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

A few concepts you may want to study before commenting again:

1. The size of the universe

2. The speed of light

3. Time

there are more but those are the basics.  You won't need to master them completely. A grasp of the high level basics will suffice.

And btw this is unknown. You can only calculate the "observable" universe. And those calculations are limited.

Educate yourself....and make sure you read the "beyond the observable" paragraph. Read it slowly son...

http://www.dimensionsinfo.com/what-is-the-size-of-the-universe/

2 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

You use "think" and "believe" interchangably.  Add their definitions to your study list.

laughable. He who thinks he knows all but yet doesn't know a damn thing lmao

Edited by Patrick_Duffy

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

oh my.. 

There can NEVER be definitive proof intelligent live does not exist 

We may NEVER know what definitive proof intelligent live does exist 

That has been my point from the beginning about this subject, this guy argues just for the sake of arguing and it's pretty silly IMO

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

I don't know, I thought they made them safe just in case children did consume them, if so, then it has to be something else lol

LOL

(in case I misread the post)

I eats crayonz was the name of a poster from way back.

If you came here after the BBMB closed you may not know the backstory.  (I hardly remember it fully myself) 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

LOL

(in case I misread the post)

I eats crayonz was the name of a poster from way back.

If you came here after the BBMB closed you may not know the backstory.  (I hardly remember it fully myself) 

Ahh ok I got ya. Yeah I'm not familiar with that one lol

2 hours ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

And btw this is unknown. You can only calculate the "observable" universe. And those calculations are limited.

Educate yourself....and make sure you read the "beyond the observable" paragraph. Read it slowly son...

http://www.dimensionsinfo.com/what-is-the-size-of-the-universe/

laughable. He who thinks he knows all but yet doesn't know a damn thing lmao

Feel free to add "known" or "observable" in front of where I typed universe.

Given that is it safe to assume you'd agree that intelligent life just simply isn't out there?  Because that is what the data says.

55 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Feel free to add "known" or "observable" in front of where I typed universe.

Given that is it safe to assume you'd agree that intelligent life just simply isn't out there?  Because that is what the data says.

I'm not adding anything to what you typed, if you know you should have put that then you should have typed it yourself in the 1st place. I respond to what you do post, not what you should have posted, or what you want me to"feel free" to add. And you still just don't get that there is so much more to be explored which is funny to me.

Again, there is no proof, it is simply unknown. And that's what it is.

laughing.jpg

Edited by Patrick_Duffy

1 million people pledge to raid Area 51 to 'see them aliens'

https://www.cnet.com/news/1-million-people-pledge-to-raid-area-51-to-see-them-aliens/

more than 1 million people have signed up to attend the Sept. 20 event in the Nevada desert, and another 899,000 are "interested" in attending (read: cowards).

best-photos-of-the-week-100-photos-25-79

26eec1b655ce9a042a90f3cf446ee292.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

I'm not adding anything to what you typed, if you know you should have put that then you should have typed it yourself in the 1st place. I respond to what you do post, not what you should have posted, or what you want me to"feel free" to add. And you still just don't get that there is so much more to be explored which is funny to me.

Again, there is no proof, it is simply unknown. And that's what it is.

laughing.jpg

Ok I'll be clear that I made an omission by not using the word "observable". I should have. Congrats on the gotcha moment.

Edit to previous:  If you understood the basics surrounding the size of the observable universe, the speed of light and time, you'd conclude that intelligent life elsewhere in the universe is a notion already refuted by logic and math.  You don't, so you think aliens are possible.  

As I have stated in other parts of this thread, things like parallel universes cannot be dismissed.  They are also unrelated except for the fact that they usually capture the interest of the same alien loons that talk about UFOs.  

Pro tip:. If you'd like to discuss the mathematics regarding other dimensions and/or parallel universes don't muddy the waters and soil your credibility with the absurd notion of aliens in this one.

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

Ok I'll be clear that I made an omission by not using the word "observable". I should have. Congrats on the gotcha moment.

Edit to previous:  If you understood the basics surrounding the size of the observable universe, the speed of light and time, you'd conclude that intelligent life elsewhere in the universe is a notion already refuted by logic and math.  You don't, so you think aliens are possible.  

As I have stated in other parts of this thread, things like parallel universes cannot be dismissed.  They are also unrelated except for the fact that they usually capture the interest of the same alien loons that talk about UFOs.  

Pro tip:. If you'd like to discuss the mathematics regarding other dimensions and/or parallel universes don't muddy the waters and soil your credibility with the absurd notion of aliens in this one.

??   You're killin it brah. LOL.

There's nothing more to add, I'll just sit back and continue to get a good laugh out of your gibberish.  ?

Straight killin it!

1 hour ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

??   You're killin it brah. LOL.

There's nothing more to add, I'll just sit back and continue to get a good laugh out of your gibberish.  ?

Straight killin it!

That gibberish continues to be correct every minute of every hour of every day.  Your "belief" based on shifting what ifs is unhealthy.

15 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

so what's the sitcom math on half a million people running across the desert vs a fleet of A10 Warthogs firing at 70 rounds per second?

Different equations.

Inaccurate interpretation of sitcom math helps you believe aliens can be real.  Inaccurate interpretation of Warthog math will end that belief....and end lots of other things too.

I don't think this A51 thing will happen because alien believers tend to be pot heads and pot heads tend to sleep late and forget things.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

That gibberish continues to be correct every minute of every hour of every day.  Your "belief" based on shifting what ifs is unhealthy.

No it's not.  It means absolutely nothing regarding proof in one way or other in terms of the subject discussed. ?

Edited by Patrick_Duffy

11 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

A few concepts you may want to study before commenting again:

1. The size of the universe

2. The speed of light

3. Time

there are more but those are the basics.  You won't need to master them completely. A grasp of the high level basics will suffice.

this suggests the speed of light is static.

1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

so what's the sitcom math on half a million people running across the desert vs a fleet of A10 Warthogs firing at 70 rounds per second?

7142.85714286 seconds

or

119.047619048 minutes

or

almost 2 hours

Edited by Foxx