UFO Found on Ocean Floor?

CosmicBills

I think I found a job for you:

NASA job opening to protect Earth from aliens has 6-figure salary

If you're looking for a job that's out of this world, there's a position that just opened at NASA to fight aliens.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/d22f7858-659b-3eac-a8b8-57acd6958ec6/nasa-job-opening-to-protect.html?.tsrc=daily_mail&uh_test=2_14

It's to protect other planets from earthlings, actually...

I think I found a job for you:

NASA job opening to protect Earth from aliens has 6-figure salary

If you're looking for a job that's out of this world, there's a position that just opened at NASA to fight aliens.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/d22f7858-659b-3eac-a8b8-57acd6958ec6/nasa-job-opening-to-protect.html?.tsrc=daily_mail&uh_test=2_14

Do they pay mileage?

I guess he meant YOU!

Now we have to worry about other planets like Venus and Mars and the Moon? Give me a break. If we send a microbe there accidentally, it is going to die. We can't do diddly to Jupiter. It's really big. Might as well shoot our nuclear waste at it.

Not UFO related, but paranormal:

Guest in Texas hotel room films ghost activity...

In the very beginning of the video the guy says "I got to my room, turned on CNN and then...". I think ghosts are fake but if this is real I know what pissed the ghost off.

Just had a cool sighting on the west side of LA tonight. :ph34r: Took some video, will figure out a way to post it.

We should all take guesses on what this video will show. I will go with it being a kite. If pressed on specifics I'll say Spongebob SquarePants kite. Edited by 4merper4mer

DISCLAIMER: Despite the thread, and my proclivity for this stuff (in reality and in jest), I'll state at the front that I'm not making any conclusions on this yet. If I were, ET would be far down the list (for now :ph34r: ). Forgive the ****ty camera work and editing.

That out of the way... a little set up of what you're looking at:

These are 7 videos put together that stretch between 7:06pm - 7:22pm yesterday.

I first noticed these things in the sky while walking out to my car around 6:50pm. There were a dozen or so, high up, and looked to be moving like balloons or lanterns. Living close to the beach and the Pier, I see a lot of balloons and lanterns so I'm familiar with them. Anyway, I ignored them at first because I was in a hurry to make a call from the car. By the time I finished (around 7:00) and walked back down the path the numbers of them in the sky increased by another couple dozen - AND there were a number of them quite low to the ground.

At this point I thought: Advertising stunt of some kind (we get those a lot in LA too). It wasn't until I got back to my door that I saw a whole "fleet" of them coming in on what looked like a flight path (disclosure: we are close-ish to LAX and I'm familiar with the flight paths - you'll see a number of planes in the video). As if they were coming from the upper atmosphere (over the Pacific) and down towards Pico Blvd essentially. At this point I thought "skydivers" or "flares"... and went inside and grabbed my binocs.

Now... because we're family here I'll share this: I felt like a giant !@#$ing !@#$ standing outside in daylight with my binocs and camera phone. So I stayed in a path area rather than out on the street.

When I looked through the binocs (I have two pair, one with a stabilizer one with extra magnification) I expected to see lanterns, flares, balloons, or even drones or skydivers. Instead what I saw were sparkling rings of smoke that had some shape and apparent structure, but they spun like tops in the sky as they moved. They almost had a jellyfish type body that seemed to pulse and was translucent. Once I pulled out the binocs and saw this, four "zoomers" (what I called them) buzzed down from the sky (above the palm tree in the long shots for reference) and skimmed the roof of the building directly in front of me. They were silent, and moved incredibly fast (way too fast, as you'll see) to be a lantern or balloons - and then they climbed in elevation after buzzing the roof.

I was alone, though my neighbor saw it as well. I should have gotten more people outside to be honest. Mistake on my part. But these clips in the video are broken up because I was going back and forth between filming and watching through the binocs. I stated this in the video, but will say it again for 4mer, this video does NOT do justice to how many of them there were in the sky. It was a constant flow, on a "flight path" seemingly of these things for 30 minutes or longer. It lasted a long time, and had to be seen by more than me.

I slowed some of the clips down at the end, the one zoomer I got and another slow motion vid of how they move in the sky (you'll see it tumbling @ the 1:51-1:57 mark).

Time stamps:

* First thirty seconds are kind of tough, showing the higher altitude ones that had just buzzed me

* :40 second mark you see some new ones coming in, lower and closer.

* :55-:57 mark you can kind of see the movement (like balloons) as well as the pulsing.

* 1:51 - 1:57 mark you will see one moving across the top, spinning, it gives you some of the shape

* 2:11-2:17 mark you can see more movement (these are new ones, not the same as the ones above)

* 3:15-3:26 mark good shot of one close, moments after it buzzed the path I was standing on, moves like balloons... but way faster and they're glowing.

* 3:33-3:52 mark has another one dipping low, then a zoomer (the only one I got on film, but there were several others) that flew past real fast. This one is slowed down at the end and zoomed in as best I could.

*4:35-5:21 mark has three more coming in on the "flight path". By that I mean, you see how they're high in altitude and moving lower. That's how most of them came in, in a straight line from that high altitude and then down where they spread out, then reformed into a line and moved on at a lower altitude. This also includes the description of these things.

tumblr_nexjirzk6F1rd6gypo1_500.gif

DISCLAIMER: Despite the thread, and my proclivity for this stuff (in reality and in jest), I'll state at the front that I'm not making any conclusions on this yet. If I were, ET would be far down the list (for now :ph34r: ). Forgive the ****ty camera work and editing.

I can see why you tried to break into the entertainment industry as a writer and not a cameraman

I was alone

or...were you :ph34r:

At this point I thought: Advertising stunt of some kind (we get those a lot in LA too).

So you live in the second largest city in the United States and given your posting history here you hang out with some of the battschitt crazy conspiracy crew. Did anyone else observe the event?

Edited by /dev/null

I can see why you tried to break into the entertainment industry as a writer and not a cameraman

:beer: No question.

or...were you :ph34r:

:lol: It was just odd. I still think it was a PR thing, but nothing on any social media that I've seen so far about it.

So you live in the second largest city in the United States and given your posting history here you hang out with some of the battschitt crazy conspiracy crew. Did anyone else observe the event?

There had to be tons of people who saw this, which is the odd thing. It was the end of rush hour and the direction they were going was over several of the busiest intersections in west LA. My neighbor saw it - I only know that because while I went back inside to get the second pair of binocs I heard her exclaim "what the !@#$ are those?" and then she kept walking. My mistake was not getting her to come back out. No one was at my place, my other neighbor wasn't home, so I couldn't get another set of eyes on it directly.

If they were drones, they were !@#$ing cool. I just know they weren't balloons or lanterns even though my first thought when I saw them was exactly that based on how they moved and reflected the sun. It wasn't until I looked through the binocs that I saw they weren't reflecting the sun, they were pulsing. But I couldn't make out a structure, like I said it looked like smoke or a jellyfish but it had structure if that makes any sense.