UFO Found on Ocean Floor?

CosmicBills

3 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Why don't you show me .75 holes.

Lol, I too share interest in seeing .75 hole(s)

I will peep in from time to time to check if "any updates on this", as the familiar saying goes 🤔

Edited by Sheneneh Jenkins

NASA Engineers Puzzled by Mysterious Signals From Voyager 1 (businessinsider.com)

NASA said on Wednesday that while the probe is still operating properly, readouts from its attitude articulation and control system — AACS for short — don't seem to match the spacecraft's movements and orientation, suggesting the craft is confused about its location in space. The AACS is essential for Voyager to send NASA data about its surrounding interstellar environment as it keeps the craft's antenna pointing right at our planet.

I think it's pretty easy to figure out what is going on.  

Area 51 Aliens GIF by Sky HISTORY UK

• 3 weeks later...

NASA to Set Up Independent Study on Unidentified Aerial Phenomena

NASA is commissioning a study team to start early in the fall to examine unidentified aerial phenomena (UAPs) – that is, observations of events in the sky that cannot be identified as aircraft or known natural phenomena – from a scientific perspective. The study will focus on identifying available data, how best to collect future data, and how NASA can use that data to move the scientific understanding of UAPs forward.

The agency is not part of the Department of Defense’s Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force or its successor, the Airborne Object Identification and Management Synchronization Group. NASA has, however, coordinated widely across the government regarding how to apply the tools of science to shed light on the nature and origin of unidentified aerial phenomena.

Although unrelated to this new study, NASA has an active astrobiology program that focuses on the origins, evolution, and distribution of life beyond Earth. From studying water on Mars to probing promising “oceans worlds,” such as Titan and Europa, NASA’s science missions are working together with a goal to find signs of life beyond Earth.

Furthermore, the agency’s search for life also includes using missions such as the Transiting Exoplanet Survey Satellite and Hubble Space Telescope, to search for habitable exoplanets, while the James Webb Space Telescope will try to spot biosignatures in atmospheres around other planets – spotting oxygen and carbon dioxide in other atmospheres, for example, could suggest that an exoplanet supports plants and animals like ours does. NASA also funds space-based research that focuses on technosignatures – that is signatures of advanced technology in outer space -- from other planets.

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

From https://getpocket.com/explore/item/intelligent-life-really-can-t-exist-anywhere-else?utm_source=pocket-newtab

"There’s an iconic scene in the 2001 movie Ocean’s Eleven where George Clooney explains the series of escalating improbabilities of his planned crime. After several hugely unlikely outcomes, he says, “Then it’s a piece of cake: just three more guards with Uzis, and the most elaborate vault door conceived by man.” In a way, the unlikely hurdles to the rapid flourishing of complex life on Earth are the same way."

Here's the actual Oxford University study described in the above, dumbed-down November 24, 2020 Popular Mechanics article:

https://www.liebertpub.com/doi/10.1089/ast.2019.2149

47 minutes ago, ICanSleepWhenI'mDead said:

From https://getpocket.com/explore/item/intelligent-life-really-can-t-exist-anywhere-else?utm_source=pocket-newtab

"There’s an iconic scene in the 2001 movie Ocean’s Eleven where George Clooney explains the series of escalating improbabilities of his planned crime. After several hugely unlikely outcomes, he says, “Then it’s a piece of cake: just three more guards with Uzis, and the most elaborate vault door conceived by man.” In a way, the unlikely hurdles to the rapid flourishing of complex life on Earth are the same way."

Here's the actual Oxford University study described in the above, dumbed-down November 24, 2020 Popular Mechanics article:

common man, I stop at the sub headline "Hell, our own evolution on Earth was pure luck." Well, no ***** Sherlock. It happened once hence it can never happen again.

37 minutes ago, Beerball said:

common man, I stop at the sub headline "Hell, our own evolution on Earth was pure luck." Well, no ***** Sherlock. It happened once hence it can never happen again.

Did you hear about the guy in NC who won the lottery…..twice?   :)

I had a tennis buddy in Florida who would walk of the court immediately as the lightning alarm went off, meaning strikes within 5 miles. He wasn’t messing around, he’s been hit before…….twice. 

When we lived in Hilton Head, SC we invited the wife’s cousin to come watch the PGA tournament outside our back door. Good old Tommy went out to watch and got hit by a golf ball…….twice! (Albeit one was a short hop of the cart path,  the other a drive.)

I could go on and on (some of it improper for this family site, but that one night at the bar made a legend of my buddy Dave), but unlikely things happen all the time! Multiply that by nearly Infiniti……

I don’t know what IS, and I can’t say what ISN’T. 

I did all that without any math. 

3 hours ago, Augie said:

Did you hear about the guy in NC who won the lottery…..twice?   :)

I had a tennis buddy in Florida who would walk of the court immediately as the lightning alarm went off, meaning strikes within 5 miles. He wasn’t messing around, he’s been hit before…….twice. 

When we lived in Hilton Head, SC we invited the wife’s cousin to come watch the PGA tournament outside our back door. Good old Tommy went out to watch and got hit by a golf ball…….twice! (Albeit one was a short hop of the cart path,  the other a drive.)

I could go on and on (some of it improper for this family site, but that one night at the bar made a legend of my buddy Dave), but unlikely things happen all the time! Multiply that by nearly Infiniti……

I don’t know what IS, and I can’t say what ISN’T. 

I did all that without any math. 

there are a lot of 2's in that equation

5 hours ago, ICanSleepWhenI'mDead said:

Scrolling through some of the other articles on that Popular Mechanics site, I found one with an entirely different perspective, on why aliens aren't real.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/science/a40460495/objective-reality-may-not-exist/

13 minutes ago, Bad Things said:

Scrolling through some of the other articles on that Popular Mechanics site, I found one with an entirely different perspective, on why aliens aren't real.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/science/a40460495/objective-reality-may-not-exist/

there are multiple universes existing side-by-side, for sure. Marvel got it right.