UFO Found on Ocean Floor?

CosmicBills

On 1/3/2020 at 6:20 AM, SlimShady'sGhost said:

U.S. Space Command‏ 

LOL. 

those graphics suck BTW ...  

Space Command lol. If I didn't know better I would think its David and Jerry Zucker spoof from the '80s. 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

So basically they steal another logo. 

It's the classic question of which came first: military branches or sci-fi shows?

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: Pretty much. Though, to be fair, the Air Force stole it first years ago. 

I believe NASA was first with the stars and triangles and flying things

although they probably stole it from some other pop culture influence

• Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

47507fedc0adfdd6c723c375defd28cf.png

106354691-1579903636492untitled-1.jpg?v=

So basically they steal another logo. 

8 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: Pretty much. Though, to be fair, the Air Force stole it first years ago. 

right. the existing Air Force Command logo.

EPE_AQcX0AER0tC?format=png&name=240x240

• Like (+1) 2

A couple things:

1. Any updates on this?

2.  I'm interested in your thoughts on if God exists would it make it more or less likely that intelligent life would exist in one place in the universe than if God did not exist.  I think that this can be answered by atheists and religious folks without going into arguments about God's existence.  You don't even have to state your beliefs in that regard at all.  I find it a difficult question personally.  

11 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

A couple things:

1. Any updates on this?

2.  I'm interested in your thoughts on if God exists would it make it more or less likely that intelligent life would exist in one place in the universe than if God did not exist.  I think that this can be answered by atheists and religious folks without going into arguments about God's existence.  You don't even have to state your beliefs in that regard at all.  I find it a difficult question personally.  

That Aliens ARE the Gods.

Jesus is proof that the Aliens visited Earth

13 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

...  I'm interested in your thoughts on if God exists would it make it more or less likely that intelligent life would exist in one place in the universe than if God did not exist.  I think that this can be answered by atheists and religious folks without going into arguments about God's existence.  You don't even have to state your beliefs in that regard at all.  I find it a difficult question personally.  

of course intelligent life exists outside of Earth. do you believe that once you are done here on Earth that that is the end? no. the journey continues. what we know of the Universe would not amount to a drop of water in all the oceans of the world. what we are able to perceive would not amount to a drop of water in just one ocean. how many other dimensions reside in the Universe? 

don't limit your assumptions.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Foxx said:

of course intelligent life exists outside of Earth. do you believe that once you are done here on Earth that that is the end? no. the journey continues. what we know of the Universe would not amount to a drop of water in all the oceans of the world. what we are able to perceive would not amount to a drop of water in just one ocean. how many other dimensions reside in the Universe? 

I would change  -  drop of water  - with a grain of sand in an endless ocean 

• Like (+1) 2

Considering the amount of reports of sailors on ships seeing unidentified craft exiting and entering oceans while they are out in the middle of nowhere, I wouldn't say that is far fetched.

31 minutes ago, Foxx said:

If you are to believe some of the ancient people's writings and teachings and some of the people who claim to have been abducted by aliens, we are their genetic experiments and they created us by manipulating our DNA. They refer to us as "Planet of the Children".

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

Once you're dead, that's it. Journey over.

I find the idea of an interdimensional soul spirit much harder to believe than aliens.

15 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

A couple things:

1. Any updates on this?

I guess it depends on what you believe about that god.

The old testament god of the Bible had no problem destroying its creation and starting over. Following that logic, I think it would easily create something else somewhere else.

So, if that specific god exists, I think that makes it more probable that an intelligent creation exists elsewhere in the universe.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1