UFO Found on Ocean Floor?

CosmicBills

On 9/26/2019 at 8:51 AM, Virgil said:

You want to know the truth?  Well, I can’t tell you that because then they’ll know that I know.  And, if you know that I know, then they’ll know that you know that I know about them knowing what their plan is.  

Nice try @Augie, but I wasn’t born yesterday 

Ralph Kramden called.  He wants his rant back.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

For what it is worth:

UFO investigations expert claims group could have physical evidence to make 'some sort of definitive conclusion'

A former Pentagon official who now works for a UFO investigations organization claimed some of the material his group has reviewed could be the real deal.

"Our company over the last year and a half has actually obtained quite a bit of material," Luis Elizondo of the To The Stars Academy of Arts and Science said Friday on "Tucker Carlson Tonight."

"Some of that material -- its providence is frankly hearsay, while other providence of some of this material has been substantiated."

Elizondo said the group is in the process of in-depth investigations of what they have obtained.

He said the experts are looking at physical, chemical and atomic properties, and will be able to piece together summaries when the work is complete.

"Really, at that point we'll be able to make some sort of definitive conclusion," he said.

Elizondo added all of the material the academy is doing research into will go through the "scientific process" and be peer-reviewed.

• Thank you (+1) 1