UFO Found on Ocean Floor?

CosmicBills

8 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

NASA’s Voyager 2 Has Entered Interstellar Space – Four Decades After The Probe Was Launched
all these years later, Voyager 2 is still active – and it’s been pushing the boundaries of what’s possible even further.

Is interstellar space defined as being outside the Oort Cloud?

10 minutes ago, Augie said:

Oh, thank goodness! We’ve been waiting for you to arrive and settle this once and for all! 

Please: give us the FINAL word. 

On what?!  I have no idea what this is and why it's over 100 pages.  I'm scared.....

7 minutes ago, Virgil said:

On what?!  I have no idea what this is and why it's over 100 pages.  I'm scared.....

I’m not sure.....but you should be very afraid.....

You also might want to stock up on the heavy duty tin foil. 

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Augie said:

I’m not sure.....but you should be very afraid.....

You also might want to stock up on the heavy duty tin foil. 

Jane, you ignorant slut. 

Tin foil is exactly what the government wants you to use.  And by government, I mean the extra terrestrials that’ve infiltrates the bodies of our most predominant leaders.  Tin foil doesn’t keep their telepathy out, it magnifies your thoughts and let’s them in.  

You want to know the truth?  Well, I can’t tell you that because then they’ll know that I know.  And, if you know that I know, then they’ll know that you know that I know about them knowing what their plan is.  

Nice try @Augie, but I wasn’t born yesterday 

• Haha (+1) 3

Somehow, this seemed like the appropriate thread for this little tidbit of space knowledge.

From http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/seriouslyscience/2018/08/23/farts-an-underappreciated-threat-to-astronauts/#.XY-w9FD_rUo

"On Earth, farts are typically no big deal — smelly, harmless, and they quickly dissipate. But if you’re an astronaut, every fart is a ticking time bomb."

22 minutes ago, ICanSleepWhenI'mDead said:

Somehow, this seemed like the appropriate thread for this little tidbit of space knowledge.

From http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/seriouslyscience/2018/08/23/farts-an-underappreciated-threat-to-astronauts/#.XY-w9FD_rUo

"On Earth, farts are typically no big deal — smelly, harmless, and they quickly dissipate. But if you’re an astronaut, every fart is a ticking time bomb."

And who even knows what alien farts are comprised of....