UFO Found on Ocean Floor?

CosmicBills

7 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

What other $ could you possibly care about?

I don't care about it.  But people definitely cash in on this imaginary stuff.  People want to believe in aliens so others make movies about it, create web sites, whatever.  It's basically an industry.

https://www.exopolitics.org/us-navy-regards-electromagnetic-propulsion-tesla-shield-patents-as-operable/

The US Navy has for the second time in a year intervened to support a patent application for an exotic propulsion system technology lodged by one of its employees, Dr. Salvator Pais, which had been rejected by the US Patent and Trademark Office. The Drive’s Brett Tingley comprehensively examines many details of Dr. Pais’ proposed invention, and why the Navy has intervened to support two of his applications.

https-_s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com_the-drive-cms-content-staging_message-editor2F1564614608173-huacaiaapresentationportrait.jpg?resize=618%2C804&ssl=1

Microwave emitters?   Is this a flying kitchen ???? 

:lol:

how did this get missed??

Bernie Sanders Pledges to Release Any Information About Aliens If He's Elected in 2020

https://www.space.com/bernie-sanders-would-reveal-ufo-information-2020-election.html

please lets not make this anything but what is intended 

• Thank you (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Bernie Sanders Pledges to Release Any Information About Aliens If He's Elected in 2020

https://www.space.com/bernie-sanders-would-reveal-ufo-information-2020-election.html

I don't need to get elected or anything else.  I will release all the information about aliens right now:

There aren't any.

Maybe now Bernie can promise to release information about eliminating toenail fungus as that would be more substantive and valuable and it is sort of free health care.

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

I don't need to get elected or anything else.  I will release all the information about aliens right now:

There aren't any.

Maybe now Bernie can promise to release information about eliminating toenail fungus as that would be more substantive and valuable and it is sort of free health care.

You think Big Fungus is going to let that happen?  Child please....  Mind yourself before 2 hired goons from Lamasil come up and change your perspective on toenails.

• Haha (+1) 3

On August 16, 2019 at 3:40 PM, Tenhigh said:

You think Big Fungus is going to let that happen?  Child please....  Mind yourself before 2 hired goons from Lamasil come up and change your perspective on toenails.

Noted.  Unlike aliens, this is a conspiracy theory that is believable.

• Haha (+1) 2

On 8/16/2019 at 1:05 PM, ShadyBillsFan said:

Bernie promises alot of things.  Goes with being part of the Washington DC establishment for over 30 years

If anyone is going to release UFO documents, it would probably be the Trumpster.  The DC Establishment, "The Swamp", "The Deep State", etc and The Donald have been at war with each other the last 3 years.  If Trump loses in 2020, I could see him declassifying all sorts of stuff as his way of giving "The Finger" to "The Deep State" on his way out the door.  If he's re-elected, I suspect Trump might slow walk some classified information into the public domain

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, /dev/null said:

Bernie promises alot of things.  Goes with being part of the Washington DC establishment for over 30 years

If anyone is going to release UFO documents, it would probably be the Trumpster.  The DC Establishment, "The Swamp", "The Deep State", etc and The Donald have been at war with each other the last 3 years.  If Trump loses in 2020, I could see him declassifying all sorts of stuff as his way of giving "The Finger" to "The Deep State" on his way out the door.  If he's re-elected, I suspect Trump might slow walk some classified information into the public domain

I can see that kind of scenario playing out.Right now I'm chasing a project for a biopic/series about a figure/"whistleblower" in the UFO community (sadly not Giorgio) and have had several meetings with the person. The last of which was basically just drinks and talking about his opinions and experiences about the world/aliens/conspiracies, and he pretty much echoed what you said above. He's of the opinion that disclosure is not a matter of "if" anymore, but "when" -- and that there is a hard deadline for it to happen or else the ETs are going to do it themselves. ?:ph34r:

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I can see that kind of scenario playing out.Right now I'm chasing a project for a biopic/series about a figure/"whistleblower" in the UFO community (sadly not Giorgio) and have had several meetings with the person. The last of which was basically just drinks and talking about his opinions and experiences about the world/aliens/conspiracies, and he pretty much echoed what you said above. He's of the opinion that disclosure is not a matter of "if" anymore, but "when" -- and that there is a hard deadline for it to happen or else the ETs are going to do it themselves. ?:ph34r:

Oh for Pete's sake.

On 8/13/2019 at 5:50 AM, 4merper4mer said:

Are you implying that SETI $ are the only $ impacted by the erroneous belief in intelligent aliens?

Please prove that this is an erroneous belief. I can’t swear that they DO exist, but apparently you can be 100% positive that they don’t.  I’ll give you ballsy! You sound a little like the Catholic Church back in Galileo’s day. WAY too sure of yourself, shortsighted and small minded. 

P.S. - the world is not flat. 

?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Augie said:

Please prove that this is an erroneous belief. I can’t swear that they DO exist, but apparently you can be 100% positive that they don’t.  I’ll give you ballsy! You sound a little like the Catholic Church back in Galileo’s day. WAY too sure of yourself, shortsighted and small minded. 

P.S. - the world is not flat. 

?

It's in the thread.

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

It's in the thread.

It’s in the 100 page thread. Very helpful .....Thank you! Way to bury anything goofy you might have posted.   If you say anything about Sitcom Math here, you should be banished without a good explanation of what that means....and showing your work. 

Again, I’m NOT saying there IS intelligent life, so how can YOU know that there ISN’T?  This shouldn’t be so hard....unless you know.....it’s impossible. Have you BEEN everywhere in the universe? 

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Augie said:

It’s in the 100 page thread. Very helpful .....Thank you! Way to bury anything goofy you might have posted.   If you say anything about Sitcom Math here, you should be banished without a good explanation of what that means....and showing your work. 

Again, I’m NOT saying there IS intelligent life, so how can YOU know that there ISN’T?  This shouldn’t be so hard....unless you know.....it’s impossible. Have you BEEN everywhere in the universe? 

He doesn't, just like everyone else (excluding government possibly) doesn't know for sure. Ya know, it's crazy that every single time anyone post anything in this thread he comes running like a dog in heat.

It's weird that he continues to post the same things over and over and over again in a thread which he himself has deemed "stupid", "loony", and many more etc. But yet, the guy can't help himself but to ridicule just about every post anyone shares in the thread. It's makes no sense. If one feels that strongly about a thread, at some point you would think they would just move on from it by now.

But it's like it is a former g/f that screwed him over and he has to see what she is up to every second. It's weird.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Augie said:

Despite the objections of some posters who seem to have weird vendettas and calling me vile names like PD, logic will always rule the day.  

I have in fact explained sitcom math in the thread.  It is an equation initially meant to show that there are likely a high number of alien civilizations.  It is based on real factors and there really isn't too much wrong with it.  Rather than go into it all again I'll say:

If all of the unknown factors in the equation are very close to zero, but not zero, the number of civilizations would be incredibly high.

We have been collecting and analyzing signals from space for decades.  This involves all points in time since the beginning and all directions.  Not a solitary thing has been found indicating a civilization in any way.

Any objective unemotional view of the above two points leads to the obvious conclusion that there is simply nothing to be found.  

People can yammer on and on attempting to poke holes in that, but they either fail to look into all of the implications of the above or they do and they remain in denial.  I did that homework in this thread already.  The above is the Cliff notes version.

Note:. This logical conclusion applies only to the observable universe, not to other dimensions or other parts of a possible multiverse.