UFO Found on Ocean Floor?

CosmicBills

2 hours ago, Bad Things said:

Soviet era "submarine" found on ocean floor leaking high levels of radiation.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/europe/114206217/sovietera-submarine-is-emitting-radiation-at-levels-800000-times-above-normal-norway-says

At least that's what they want us to believe.

What's the under-sea equivalent to the term "UFO"?

Exactly.

I believe it's USO, Unidentified Submerged Object if I'm not mistaken.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

...For the record, I have not added my name :lol: 

Let's see how that works out for those folk... 

Lol, now that's funny. Of course it's not happening, but if they did try I don't think they would get no where near "close" to that facility. Think it's another 25-30 miles after you come upon the gates that post you can't go any further.

But anyways, got a chuckle out of that

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Lol, now that's funny. Of course it's not happening, but if they did try I don't think they would get no where near "close" to that facility. Think it's another 25-30 miles after you come upon the gates that post you can't go any further.

But anyways, got a chuckle out of that

100%

And most of the best stuff around Groom Lake/Area 51 is underground. 

• Like (+1) 1

...For the record, I have not added my name :lol: 

Let's see how that works out for those folk... 

"If we naruto run, we can go faster than their bullets." ??

I'd love to see crazy people doing this through Area 51

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LeGOATski said:

"If we naruto run, we can go faster than their bullets." ??

I'd love to see crazy people doing this through Area 51

There's a long standing "rumor" that Eisenhower was planning on using the First Army to invade Area-51/S4 when he was informed he wasn't cleared (as POTUS) to know what was going on there. Eisenhower backed off -- fearing the First Army would suffer major casualties... 

But I'm sure a few 100k of civilians would do fiiiiine ;) 

There's a long standing "rumor" that Eisenhower was planning on using the First Army to invade Area-51/S4 when he was informed he wasn't cleared (as POTUS) to know what was going on there. Eisenhower backed off -- fearing the First Army would suffer major casualties... 

But I'm sure a few 100k of civilians would do fiiiiine ;) 

I'd love to read more about this, but I'm not finding anything on it.

If the President, especially one with Eisenhower's experience, wanted to invade the area, I think he could stage a successful operation.

Besides the casualties to both sides, I think he would be just as concerned about the social/political fallout.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, LeGOATski said:

I'd love to read more about this, but I'm not finding anything on it.

If the President, especially one with Eisenhower's experience, wanted to invade the area, I think he could stage a successful operation.

Besides the casualties to both sides, I think he would be just as concerned about the social/political fallout.

Source is this video interview with Rochester's own Richard Dolan: 

More here:

https://www.exopolitics.org/eisenhower-threatened-to-invade-area-51-former-us-congress-members-hear-testimony/

We called the people in from MJ-12, from Area 51 and S-4, but they told us that the government had no jurisdiction over what they were doing…. I want you and your boss to fly out there. I want you to give them a personal message…. I want you to tell them, whoever is in charge, I want you to tell them that they have this coming week to get into Washington and to report to me. And if they don’t, I’m going to get the First Army from Colorado. we are going to go over and take the base over. I don’t care what kind of classified material you got. We are going to rip this thing apart.”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Source is this video interview with Rochester's own Richard Dolan: 

More here:

https://www.exopolitics.org/eisenhower-threatened-to-invade-area-51-former-us-congress-members-hear-testimony/

Thanks. Hard interview to listen to simply because of his condition and voice. Poor guy. Very interesting, though.

So, Area 51/S4 conceded some information to Eisenhower after he threatened to invade. I assume Dolan and his superior were only one small part of Eisenhower's efforts to gain information. Area 51 would've been inclined to reveal false information to Dolan's party, just to keep them off track. Personally, I think they staged the alien interviews and all that. The saucers were probably just for show. The SR-71 was going to be put into service soon and didn't contain any super-advanced tech, so that didn't matter as much. A nice cover-up for the secret technology they were really working on. 

The most important piece of information they got was that the technology they were working on was a gravity engine, but that is such a vague piece of information. Any speculative civilian could've assumed that's what they were working on... Was Dolan given the correct "formula" or a fake? Most likely fake.

Very cool story. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

35josq.jpg

Typical. Funny how you were trying to post your link insinuating my response to the posters question was wrong, but yet was right. And silly post by you, it's not "my" conspiracy theory. Bad attempt at humor.

doofy.jpeg

Edited by Patrick_Duffy

9 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Typical. Funny how you were trying to post your link insinuating my response to the posters question was wrong, but yet was right. And silly post by you, it's not "my" conspiracy theory. Bad attempt at humor.

doofy.jpeg

35jrnj.jpg