UFO Found on Ocean Floor?

CosmicBills

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

You and your compatriots have not ventured beyond sitcom math as reasoning.  I guess I might not be winning as proving a negative is tough but you are most certainly losing.

And now the Dr. Seuss method is kicking in.

ha ha, you are so funny. One more time here, there is NO HARD PROOF on whether there IS OR IS NOT intelligent life out there as of yet. You keep spewing your math B.S as if it means anything. It DOES NOT mean jack *****.

It proves absolutely NOTHING. Why? Because there IS NO PROOF.

But you keep fighting the good fight, I'm enjoying every bit of your post, especially the ones where you think you know all and have so called "won" arguments. So funny. ?

Edited by Patrick_Duffy

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Like Horton hears a Who 

that hears another Horton hears a Who that hears another Horton hears a Who scenario 

? BOOM 

More like Orton hears a Suh:

5751e645aea94.image.jpg?resize=400,267

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Did Suh actually hit Orton, or is Kyle taking a dive to avoid the hit?  I wonder what the mathematics of this are...

Don’t know. But Orton definitely heard a Suh.

• Haha (+1) 3

A signal detected looks like, don't know what but says it was sent in 1922 and finally got here. Couple years old article, but it's the 1st time I saw it or I may have just forgotten about it. Interesting article nevertheless.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3768086/As-mysterious-burst-radio-signal-detected-outer-space-proof-aliens-trying-contact-us.html

I do remember reading this one from back in January.....here just in case anyone else may have missed it.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2019/01/09/fast-radio-bursts-more-bizarre-signals-detected-outer-space/2526767002/

Edited by Patrick_Duffy
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

A signal detected looks like, don't know what but says it was sent in 1922 and finally got here. Couple years old article, but it's the 1st time I saw it or I may have just forgotten about it. Interesting article nevertheless.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3768086/As-mysterious-burst-radio-signal-detected-outer-space-proof-aliens-trying-contact-us.html

I do remember reading this one from back in January.....here just in case anyone else may have missed it.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2019/01/09/fast-radio-bursts-more-bizarre-signals-detected-outer-space/2526767002/

It's an FRB!  OMG!

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

It's an FRB!  OMG!

It's an interesting story. If you don't like it then stay out the thread. You come in here and talk down to people with your snarky remarks just because some may think it's possible that something else may be out there, it's pretty pathetic.

It's math , it's math lmao

Edited by Patrick_Duffy

Just now, Patrick_Duffy said:

It's an interesting story. If you don't like it then stay out the thread. You come in here and talk down to people just because some think it's possible that something else may be out there, it's pretty pathetic.

It's math , it's math lmao

It is very interesting for sure but it has nothing to do with aliens or UFOs which are the topic of this thread.  

On on second thought, I guess it's not far off as it is yet another example of the enormity of data collected from space which is natural in origin.  That denominator keeps getting bigger......if bigger than infinity is a thing...but the numerator is still zero.

Sorry about the tone of my post.  Your article was intersting.  As an FYI the topic of FRBs has been tackled on this board and I'm pretty sure in this thread.  There have been a lot of related articles linked about this relatively newly discovered natural phenomenon.

2 hours ago, snafu said:

The tic tacs may be radar reflector balloons. Either ours or some other country’s. It’s one explanation. 

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/28640/could-some-of-the-ufos-navy-pilots-are-encountering-be-airborne-radar-reflectors

I've heard these use the mysterious "element 2" which means the charlatan UFO guy was off by 113.

Edited by 4merper4mer

46 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Awesome pic. Looks like something may be flying near the top left corner. Interesting looking at all the photos from Mars. Wonder if all those tracks in the dirt are from the Rover? Looks likes some kind of tracks anyway. Very interesting photo, thanks for sharing.

Edited by Patrick_Duffy
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Awesome pic. Looks like something may be flying near the top left corner. Interesting looking at all the photos from Mars. Wonder if all those tracks in the dirt are from the Rover? Looks likes some kind of tracks anyway. Very interesting photo, thanks for sharing.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Ever done a deep dive into Solar Warden or the possibility of secret space programs? 

I watched a "Paranormal Caught on Camera" episode of a UFO sighting by a British man .

there white lights performing loops and these 2 lights seemed to be "shooting off" more lights doing their own loops and bursting like fire works.

I should have jotted down his name 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

Soviet era "submarine" found on ocean floor leaking high levels of radiation.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/europe/114206217/sovietera-submarine-is-emitting-radiation-at-levels-800000-times-above-normal-norway-says

At least that's what they want us to believe.

What's the under-sea equivalent to the term "UFO"?

Exactly.

Edited by Bad Things