UFO Found on Ocean Floor?

CosmicBills

12 hours ago, Bad Things said:

Just thought I’d mention that one of the trending Netflix shows is called Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers.

Joe Rogan also did a recent podcast interviewing Bob.

I have no idea if he’s totally full of it, or if he’s telling the truth, but it’s sure an interesting interview and could actually tie in a lot of what has recently come out in the media.

Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers

A recent description of the tic tac craft by the Navy pilots conveyed a cylindrical translucent outer shell around a square-ish object.

As I'm watching the Bob Lazar documentary, he's describing a cylindrical craft with a small reactor in the center. He draws the reactor as a square. It has 3 gravity amplifiers surrounding it that are also square. Below them are the gravity emitters.

These descriptions seem to line up.

We first synthesized element 115 in 2003. The tic tac aircraft showed up in 2004 (supposedly).

In Bob's time involved with the project, they had no way of synthesizing element 115. They were trying to reverse-engineer the technology with regular nuclear energy, which just would never work.

It'll be fun to eventually hear the story of the scientists who successfully engineered it.

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

whelp  there goes another theory 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/scientists-conclude-cigar-shaped-interstellar-201922584.html

e0445b4793570f3f093003ad1b640ee5

maybe its a giant space turd 

A team of scientists took multiple months to determine that it wasn't sent by non-existent beings.  

I'm sure this will help get another multi million $$$$$$$ grant.

For Pete's sake if these idiots would watch a few sitcoms and pay attention we could all be spared this idiotic monotony.

On 7/1/2019 at 4:31 PM, /dev/null said:

Bob Lazar has been around since at least the 80s.  He has a very compelling story but over 30+ years some holes have been poked thru it

as well as some far out stuff that has proven to be true.

9 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Lol like what?  And don't answer with some vague crap.

well for starters and probably the most well known is that Bob spoke of Element 115 long before it was reported to be synthesized in 2003.

he also could be credited with bringing Area 51 to the public's eye, which theretofore not much was speculated about it.

he also did received a W-2 from the government proving he did work for the governement.

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Foxx said:

well for starters and probably the most well known is that Bob spoke of Element 115 long before it was reported to be synthesized in 2003.

he also could be credited with bringing Area 51 to the public's eye, which theretofore not much was speculated about it.

he also did received a W-2 from the government proving he did work for the governement.

Yup and that's just alittle piece of of it. His name was also shown on a declassified document for work/study under S-4.Which is in Area 51.

Edited by Patrick_Duffy
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

So he figured out 114 + 1 = 115?  Wow that is truly impressive.  I hereby predict element 116.

Aliens do not exist and this guy is a loon.

Edited by 4merper4mer

46 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

So he figured out 114 + 1 = 115?  Wow that is truly impressive.  I hereby predict element 116.

Aliens do not exist and this guy is a loon.

Lol, that's not how that worked but aight.

Nobody knows what's out there in the never ending universe, but you are certainly entitled to your opinion as is anyone else.

Edited by Patrick_Duffy

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

Math is not an opinion.

You stating he used "elementary math" is certainly an opinion. Yes, math was used, but not the 1+1=2 math that you are saying. In any event that wasn't necessarily what I was stating as an opinion anyways. You saying that there is definitely not Aliens out there and they don't exist is what I was saying was your opinion (which it is). Thought that was obvious, but anyways.

Humans also didn't exist, until one day they did.

Edited by Patrick_Duffy

15 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

You stating he used "elementary math" is certainly an opinion. Yes, math was used, but not the 1+1=2 math that you are saying. In any event that wasn't necessarily what I was stating as an opinion anyways. You saying that there is definitely not Aliens out there and they don't exist is what I was saying was your opinion (which it is). Thought that was obvious, but anyways.

Humans also didn't exist, until one day they did.

Sorry for the confusion about the math.  I can see how you misunderstood what I meant.  I was not referring to the 115 thing as dumb as it is.

I was in fact saying math is not an opinion in reference to the existence of aliens.  The math is clearly spelled out in earlier pages of this thread.  I fondly refer to it as sitcom math at this point.  

I share many people's interest in outer space and have mixed feelings on the value of modern space travel.  Ultimately is will be necessary for the survival of the species, I'm just not sure if the stuff we are doing today provides true value.  We will need several quantum leaps in our knowledge to be able to travel the immense distances we face.  Does piddling around with rovers on Mars that cost billions advance that cause more than funneling those billion into advancing simulations and observations made from Earth?  I honestly don't know.

What I do know, and what anyone being honest with themselves also knows, is that finding another advanced civilization amongst the stars is not going to happen.  It has been mathematically eliminated more emphatically than a baseball team that is 23 games out of a playoff berth on September 30.  

9 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

... Aliens do not exist and this guy is a loon.

to say that aliens do not exist is mathematically stupid of epic proportions.

6 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

... Ultimately is will be necessary for the survival of the species, I'm just not sure if the stuff we are doing today provides true value.  We will need several quantum leaps in our knowledge to be able to travel the immense distances we face. ...

would we then not be aliens? in hindsight here, does this, based upon your previous reply, make you a loon? 

we have already landed on an surface not our own...

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Sorry for the confusion about the math.  I can see how you misunderstood what I meant.  I was not referring to the 115 thing as dumb as it is.

I was in fact saying math is not an opinion in reference to the existence of aliens.  The math is clearly spelled out in earlier pages of this thread.  I fondly refer to it as sitcom math at this point.  

I share many people's interest in outer space and have mixed feelings on the value of modern space travel.  Ultimately is will be necessary for the survival of the species, I'm just not sure if the stuff we are doing today provides true value.  We will need several quantum leaps in our knowledge to be able to travel the immense distances we face.  Does piddling around with rovers on Mars that cost billions advance that cause more than funneling those billion into advancing simulations and observations made from Earth?  I honestly don't know.

What I do know, and what anyone being honest with themselves also knows, is that finding another advanced civilization amongst the stars is not going to happen.  It has been mathematically eliminated more emphatically than a baseball team that is 23 games out of a playoff berth on September 30.  

Well like I said, people think different things when it comes to this subject, and the bolded here I disagree with. I think it's more than possible an intelligent species is somewhere out there. And yes, I'm being honest with myself about that. So we will just disagree.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

to say that aliens do not exist is mathematically stupid of epic proportions.

would we then not be aliens? in hindsight here, does this, based upon your previous reply, make you a loon? 

we have already landed on an surface not our own...

You can do all the research you need to realize your oversight right here in this thread.  There are other places as well.

Nice desperation gotcha heave with the "we are aliens" bit.  I'm sure you're joking but in case not I'll just clarify that I meant humans are the only intelligent species.

1 minute ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Well like I said, people think different things when it comes to this subject, and the bolded here I disagree with. I think it's more than possible an intelligent species is somewhere out there. And yes, I'm being honest with myself about that. So we will just disagree.

I have no problem with someone disagreeing with me but disagreeing with math seems futile.

5 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

You can do all the research you need to realize your oversight right here in this thread.  There are other places as well.

Nice desperation gotcha heave with the "we are aliens" bit.  I'm sure you're joking but in case not I'll just clarify that I meant humans are the only intelligent species.

I have no problem with someone disagreeing with me but disagreeing with math seems futile.

I disagree with "your" so called math I guess I could say. I don't believe we know everything we need to know about math yet to determine such a thing. To believe so also seems kind of , well futile.

Edited by Patrick_Duffy

5 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

I disagree with "your" so called math I guess I could say. I don't believe we know everything we need to know about math yet to determine such a thing. To believe so also seems kind of , well futile.

So you've reviewed the math in this thread?  What part of it seems incorrect to you?

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

So you've reviewed the math in this thread?  What part of it seems incorrect to you?

The parts that are not stated, if they knew all they needed to know about math then the worm hole, possibly time travel, and more would be cracked. Don't you know math never stops, or did you think Einstein had figured it allout and there was no need to keep going?

4 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

You stated yourself in a previous post that humans would one day maybe have to move to another planet, don't you think a lot of math will be involved to make that happen?

If we go by your math logic then we should already be able to do that stuff and a alot more.

1 hour ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

The parts that are not stated, if they knew all they needed to know about math then the worm hole, possibly time travel, and more would be cracked. Don't you know math never stops, or did you think Einstein had figured it allout and there was no need to keep going?

You stated yourself in a previous post that humans would one day maybe have to move to another planet, don't you think a lot of math will be involved to make that happen?

If we go by your math logic then we should already be able to do that stuff and a alot more.

Whoa.  Try to focus.

Paragraph 1:. I have no argument which says we have learned everything about math; or science for that matter.  You clearly haven't read the earlier parts of this thread.  We hadn't discovered Higgs Boson until recently.  Did I state or even think it was fake?  No.  Why?  Math.  Aliens don't exist and relatively simple math is all that is needed to determine that.  I think that's a bummer but I don't get emotional about it.

The rest:. If you accept time as linear, which is at least somewhat in question, we're still learning how to do things.  We are using math and science to learn.  One of the things we've learned is that we are the only ones learning.

You are disagreeing with things I'm not even saying.  Go back to the earlier parts of this thread, I believe around pages 20-40, if you want to understand what I'm saying. 

Edited by 4merper4mer