UFO Found on Ocean Floor?

CosmicBills

2 hours ago, /dev/null said:

We know for a fact that President Trump was at the DMZ but was the First Lady there as well?  it could just be Melania's hat

melania-trump-today-main-190605_00292295

She’s got Señor Wencis hand. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just thought I’d mention that one of the trending Netflix shows is called Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers.

Joe Rogan also did a recent podcast interviewing Bob.

I have no idea if he’s totally full of it, or if he’s telling the truth, but it’s sure an interesting interview and could actually tie in a lot of what has recently come out in the media.

Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers

25 minutes ago, Bad Things said:

Just thought I’d mention that one of the trending Netflix shows is called Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers.

I have no idea if he’s totally full of it, or if he’s telling the truth, but it’s sure an interesting interview and could actually tie in a lot of what has recently come out in the media.

Bob Lazar has been around since at least the 80s.  He has a very compelling story but over 30+ years some holes have been poked thru it

4 hours ago, Bad Things said:

I think he was supposedly the first to "discover" and work with element 115 as part of his alien tech reverse-engineering efforts. 

Element 115 is central to the tic tac aircraft tech, which is why Bob has re-entered the conversation.

Tucker Carlson did an interview with President Trump recently. UFO's were brought up during it. He teases that Trump's response will be shown in a special edition of the show on Friday. That would be 7/5/19, the day after Trump's 4th of July speech. :ph34r:??

Queued up right when Tucker mentions the Friday show (and there isn't anything related after the first few seconds).

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1