UFO Found on Ocean Floor?

CosmicBills

That's pretty cool thanks. I didn't know some dudes can talk to aliens like that. Anyway I still feel like GvG is much more cool than that. Want me to see if I can get the big man to mess with the zetas and cause some havoc on Earth?

Also I have a separate money making idea. Sorry to take this thread a little OT. I keep hearing about these double blind studies on all sorts of infomercials and stuff. I want to get into the act. I don't really know what to do but I figure I'll get started tomorrow. I would like you and Sven to meet up in the morning and hang out. Just stare at the sun all day long. Don't take your eyes off of it and don't blink. I'll check in with you about 6:30. I'll bring Sammy and an ice pick just in case.

That's pretty cool thanks. I didn't know some dudes can talk to aliens like that. Anyway I still feel like GvG is much more cool than that. Want me to see if I can get the big man to mess with the zetas and cause some havoc on Earth?

Also I have a separate money making idea. Sorry to take this thread a little OT. I keep hearing about these double blind studies on all sorts of infomercials and stuff. I want to get into the act. I don't really know what to do but I figure I'll get started tomorrow. I would like you and Sven to meet up in the morning and hang out. Just stare at the sun all day long. Don't take your eyes off of it and don't blink. I'll check in with you about 6:30. I'll bring Sammy and an ice pick just in case.

If you can cool down the weather at the Texas compound I'll do it, but only if I can wear eye protection.

If you can cool down the weather at the Texas compound I'll do it, but only if I can wear eye protection.

Dude what part of "double blind" did you fail to understand once I mentioned Sven would be with you? Take one for the team. There is a chance I could make a few bucks on this and think about the relief when you are with code name Posey. You've pretty much seen all there is to see at this point anyway.

Dude what part of "double blind" did you fail to understand once I mentioned Sven would be with you? Take one for the team. There is a chance I could make a few bucks on this and think about the relief when you are with code name Posey. You've pretty much seen all there is to see at this point anyway.

You're nucking futs! 'Double blind' doesn't have anything to do with actual human blindness. It refers to duck blinds (Daffy, Donald etc.)

You're nucking futs! 'Double blind' doesn't have anything to do with actual human blindness. It refers to duck blinds (Daffy, Donald etc.)

Ooooh that could have worked out poorly. Well, wait a minute. If they are making all of this $$$ doing it with simple duck blinds, imagine what I could make with the real thing. Keep your plans with Sven. Sammy and I will see you around 6:30. If you see us first, it'll be ice pick time.

Ooooh that could have worked out poorly. Well, wait a minute. If they are making all of this $$$ doing it with simple duck blinds, imagine what I could make with the real thing. Keep your plans with Sven. Sammy and I will see you around 6:30. If you see us first, it'll be ice pick time.

I WILL NOT!

Contact Sage, this is right up his alley. Or, Big Cat...he likes ducks.

I WILL NOT!

Contact Sage, this is right up his alley. Or, Big Cat...he likes ducks.

Ok but I will remember this insolence.

Anyway, you have taken us way off topic here.

Are there any updates on the UFO at the bottom of the ocean which is not F at all?

I took it off topic? If you just did what I told you to do there wouldn't be 9 argument posts. Geez.

Anyway Jesus Diaz isn't the Jesus you're thinking of.

Speaking of off topic, your post reminded me of something.

I don't mean to divert this into a political or religious thread, but has anybody else noticed that Barack Obama and Jesus Christ share the same middle initial?

• 2 weeks later...

Speaking of off topic, your post reminded me of something.

I don't mean to divert this into a political or religious thread, but has anybody else noticed that Barack Obama and Jesus Christ share the same middle initial?

Right, but I'm not sure it counts since they had a different alphabet back then.