UFO Found on Ocean Floor?

CosmicBills

You suck at code names, you should start having Sammy assign them.

Most of your ideas are stupid, but I thought this one was so bad I'd try it for a few laughs.

Sammy's code name for you was so incredibly offensive that I was taken aback. I couldn't even laugh. It was that mean and nasty. I sent it to you in a PM but before you open it make sure you are sitting down.

To prove to you that your idea stinks, his code name for code name Ennifer was slutmotronic. Sure it is a fit but how does it differentiate her from the rest of the clients? I'm sticking with my system.

IMHO, the sonar pictures from it (http://www.oceanexplorer.se) look like it's a sunken disk shaped object. My guess is, this is just a rock formation (top of a mountain) that's been shaved clean by the currents; the sand in the sonar seems to indicate such as well as (take a hard slick round object, deposite sand on and around it and force water over it with a force and you'll see something similar) . The good news is that they received enough donations to go back and drop camera's on it.

Thanks for the update. None of these other dudes did squat.

Edited by ieatcrayonz

IMHO, the sonar pictures from it (http://www.oceanexplorer.se) look like it's a sunken disk shaped object. My guess is, this is just a rock formation (top of a mountain) that's been shaved clean by the currents; the sand in the sonar seems to indicate such as well as (take a hard slick round object, deposite sand on and around it and force water over it with a force and you'll see something similar) . The good news is that they received enough donations to go back and drop camera's on it.

crayonz and his stupid schemes, now he's stealing money from the tin foil hat crowd.

It says it's 300 ft down. I'm suprised they don't have divers coming from all over the place trying to get down there.

300 feet's pretty marginal for SCUBA to begin with, from what I understand. And diving at all in the Gulf of Bothnia is probably non-trivial - it's practically at the Arctic Circle.

300 feet's pretty marginal for SCUBA to begin with, from what I understand. And diving at all in the Gulf of Bothnia is probably non-trivial - it's practically at the Arctic Circle.

Nonsense. Bob Ballard dove 10,000 feet with nothing more than a snorkel and a pair of cardboard fins to discover the Titanic. Ted Kennedy also dove to depths of 300 feet in his 1963 Chrysler. We can do it, we have the technology.

Nonsense. Bob Ballard dove 10,000 feet with nothing more than a snorkel and a pair of cardboard fins to discover the Titanic.

Yeah, but Ballard wasn't IN the water at the time, he was on a ship while a robot dove. The snorkel and fins were just his way of accessorizing.

Ted Kennedy also dove to depths of 300 feet in his 1963 Chrysler. We can do it, we have the technology.

I dunno...judging by the quality of recent Chrysler products, I think that technology may have been lost to modern man...

Not without Legolas and the rest of the Brotherhood...

Tech divers can get to 300 easily, and very diver I know would jump at the chance. Don't know anything about the location, but there's gear for everything.

Any updates on this?

Link

The Ocean Explorer team conducted between 11/6-19/6 2011 together with Franskabolaget.com a search expedition to find more of the sunken treasures of the Sea of Bothnia (northern Baltic Sea). The treasures consists of alcoholic beverages such as Champagne, Wine and Cognac laying in the holds

Evidently the aliens were alcoholics and the guys who found it can time travel. We should find out come November. :ph34r: