Are the Bills targeting Nick Barnett

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82107c4b/article/trash-into-treasure-fits-for-five-released-players?module=HP11_content_stream

Nick Barnett, LB

Why didn't it work out in Green Bay? Barnett's injury history and outspoken nature led the Packers to hand over the reins to Desmond Bishop. While the ninth-year pro still has the skills to play at a high level, the abundance of athleticism and talent at linebacker allowed Green Bay to jettison the veteran on the eve of training camp.

Where will he land next? Barnett would fill a void in Buffalo. He would give Chan Gailey a proven winner on the field to provide guidance to a young squad, and his active run-stopping skills would help shore up the defense's biggest weakness. Although the team is toying with the idea of using a hybrid 4-3, Barnett's versatile skills are still an ideal fit -- if he can pass all of the medical evaluations.

ooh yea you're right. 100% right. I was mistaken. He was our leading tackler and a starter on one of the worst defenses in the league. Lets give him a medal.

Give me someone who has half his tackles and more game changing ability and I'll take that any day. Quality over quantity. But obviously you don't understand that concept bruh.

SO that would be 76 times that a player wouldnt be tackled by our linebacker and got into the secondary.... We would have a much worse defense, but maybe you dont understand that concept Bruh.

ooh yea you're right. 100% right. I was mistaken. He was our leading tackler and a starter on one of the worst defenses in the league. Lets give him a medal.

Give me someone who has half his tackles and more game changing ability and I'll take that any day. Quality over quantity. But obviously you don't understand that concept bruh.

SO that would be 76 times that a player wouldnt be tackled by our linebacker and got into the secondary.... We would have a much worse defense, but maybe you dont understand that concept Bruh.