(OT) Drunk Man Drives Home

ch19079

early Sunday morning when their black 1992 Chevrolet Z-71 pickup hit a curb near a telephone pole.

Brohm, partially outside the window at the time, was decapitated by a guide wire on the telephone pole, according to police, who recovered his head at the Rosen site. "Alcohol is believed to be a contributing factor," police said.

early Sunday morning when their black 1992 Chevrolet Z-71 pickup hit a curb near a telephone pole.

Brohm, partially outside the window at the time, was decapitated by a guide wire on the telephone pole, according to police, who recovered his head at the Rosen site. "Alcohol is believed to be a contributing factor," police said.

11871[/snapback]

Wow, talk about drinking your face off

or

I guess he was headed in the wrong direction

or

He really didn't use his head that time

or

What were the local headlines?

Or

where was he headed ?

Im sure we all can expect Ed to chime in on the importance of diligence when conducting assaults with telephone poles.

He was barfing out the window... that's what the local headlines are saying. Been on the news this morning... I heard about it while I was headed to to work. Didn't hear where it happened, though... was cut off before he finished.

-Jeff

(really.. yeah.. was barfing out the window.)

He was barfing out the window... that's what the local headlines are saying. Been on the news this morning... I heard about it while I was headed to to work.  Didn't hear where it happened, though... was cut off before he finished.

-Jeff

(really.. yeah.. was barfing out the window.)

11940[/snapback]

"while i was headed to work" :D sorry I just got a kick out of that