Blagojevich

Wonder if this has anything to do with the DOJ blocking the FOIA request for the 302 that was used to get the warrant to record rods calls?  

https://www.justice.gov/oip/judicial-watch-inc-v-doj-no-16-1888-2019-wl-2603899-ddc-june-25-2019-collyer-j

Edited by Chris farley
  • Thank you (+1) 2

"Put your seat belt on"

---------------------------------------------------------

“If you’re asking what my party affiliation is, I’m a Trumpocrat.”

------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------

Sounds like he may want to do some chirping.

in relation to this 

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-grants-clemency-another-round-202715601.html

President Donald Trump on Tuesday granted clemency to 11 people, including several convicted felons who are either Fox News regulars or have been championed by the president’s favorite cable-news network. And in another case, the family of one pardon recipient dished out massive contributions to the president’s re-election campaign just months before Trump’s clemency spree.

Give me $ and I'll pardon you 

Ben Pogue donated $85,000 to Trump Victory while Ashleigh Pogue contributed $50,000 that month. The following month, Ben Pogue made an in-kind air travel contribution of $75,404.40. The couple also made several large donations to the Republican National Committee and each donated $5,600 to Donald Trump for President Inc.

First he referred to himself as a King,  not this

"I chose not to be involved. I'm allowed to be totally involved. I'm actually, I guess, the chief law enforcement officer of the country. But I've chosen not to be involved."

https://nypost.com/2016/01/17/after-pardoning-criminal-marc-rich-clintons-made-millions-off-friends/

“Fifteen years ago this month, on Jan. 20, 2001, his last day in office, Bill Clinton issued a pardon for international fugitive Marc Rich. It would become perhaps the most condemned official act of Clinton’s political career. A New York Times editorial called it “a shocking abuse of presidential power.”The usually Clinton-friendly New Republic noted it “is often mentioned as Exhibit A of Clintonian sliminess.”

Congressman Barney Frank added, “It was a real betrayal by Bill Clinton of all who had been strongly supportive of him to do something this unjustified. It was contemptuous.”

Marc Rich was wanted for a list of charges going back decades. He had traded illegally with America’s enemies including Ayatollah Khomeini’s Iran, where he bought about $200 million worth of oil while revolutionaries allied with Khomeini held 53 American hostages in 1979.“

More at the link you limp-wristed Leftist ignorant red diaper babies. 

8 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

Obama had awful pardons, too Nanky. But wait.. weren't you all butthurt about comparing a commutation to a pardon? 

Yes - yes, you were

Why no you dipshit. I wasn’t. They’re not the same. Just like you’re not a credible poster. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Nanker said:

https://nypost.com/2016/01/17/after-pardoning-criminal-marc-rich-clintons-made-millions-off-friends/

“Fifteen years ago this month, on Jan. 20, 2001, his last day in office, Bill Clinton issued a pardon for international fugitive Marc Rich. It would become perhaps the most condemned official act of Clinton’s political career. A New York Times editorial called it “a shocking abuse of presidential power.”The usually Clinton-friendly New Republic noted it “is often mentioned as Exhibit A of Clintonian sliminess.”

Congressman Barney Frank added, “It was a real betrayal by Bill Clinton of all who had been strongly supportive of him to do something this unjustified. It was contemptuous.”

Marc Rich was wanted for a list of charges going back decades. He had traded illegally with America’s enemies including Ayatollah Khomeini’s Iran, where he bought about $200 million worth of oil while revolutionaries allied with Khomeini held 53 American hostages in 1979.“

More at the link you limp-wristed Leftist ignorant red diaper babies. 

More positive comparisons between Trump and Slick Willie. Epstein bros stick together 

2 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Before you call out Trump, explain how Clinton's pardons were merited.

They were not, the bad ones. Is that your excuse, Clinton did something? I thought the Clintons were the ultimate evil, now you say they are perfect role models for Trump? Which is it? 

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

…….crickets...………….

You were hoping for no answer? You must love Clinton, too? 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

They were not, the bad ones. Is that your excuse, Clinton did something? I thought the Clintons were the ultimate evil, now you say they are perfect role models for Trump? Which is it? 

You were hoping for no answer? You must love Clinton, too? 

Ahhhh,....the old Left tactic of placing words about an opposition who never said them.

I blame myself for responding to you, a total troll,shill.

This will be the last time.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, I am the egg man said:

Ahhhh,....the old Left tactic of placing words about an opposition who never said them.

I blame myself for responding to you, a total troll,shill.

This will be the last time.

Lol!!!! Crickets!!! ?

18 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

…….crickets...………how 'bout Obama's??….hmmm...……...….

Crickets!! You see that? And what about Obama, did he look at someone wrong once, so Trump can do anything? 

Thank you you for helping enable the crumbling of the rule of law.