Pro Football Weekly 2011 mock 2.0

sirebors

Nix has publicly committed to the 3-4 on more than one occasion this off-season. Has to be a typo.

I don't think its a typo they have Miller listed as a DE and Wanstache has coached the 4-3 predominately.

I've noted that PFW is an unreliable source of information, even though they have a name that would lead you to think otherwise.

No one in the NFL or world is proclaiming that Von Miller will or can be a DE in a 4-3.

I think this just highlights PFW cluelessness.

Edited by Why So Serious?

I don't think its a typo they have Miller listed as a DE and Wanstache has coached the 4-3 predominately.

I've noted that PFW is an unreliable source of information, even though they have a name that would lead you to think otherwise.

No one in the NFL or world is proclaiming that Von Miller will or can be a DE in a 4-3.

I think this just highlights PFW cluelessness.

I doubt Miller plays any end ever. I actually think he has a shot at being a good pro as a 4-3 Will though. Still way to high at 3 but I don’t think he will be terrible in a 4-3

I doubt Miller plays any end ever. I actually think he has a shot at being a good pro as a 4-3 Will though. Still way to high at 3 but I don’t think he will be terrible in a 4-3

Yeah DE in a 4-3 isn't even on the table. I fully think he could be a great pro. I'm just not sold on him at Rush and at #3 overall. When guys like Fairely, Dareaus and Cam Jordon on the board (Yeah I said Cam Jordan, go ahead and tell me how he is a Top20 pick and Von Miller is a much better value. Then lets see where he really goes come the end of April.)

Nix has publicly committed to the 3-4 on more than one occasion this off-season. Has to be a typo.

It's not a typo, PFW, like a lot of fans on this board, just don't effin' listen when Nix tells them what the

Bills plan is. Then when he does what he said he would do they're all shocked. LoL.

But I wouldn't be mad if they took Miller. He fits in any look, including the 34 base-hybrid defense

Nix and Gailey said the Bills are going to run.