On a lighter note PROGRAMMING ALERT

WWVaBeach

Sabres @ Leafs tonight (Sat) 7:00 pm on NHL Network. :thumbsup:

What a rip-off! I have Time Warner, I just plunked down $80 to get the last 30 games of the season...tonight, I couldn't watch the game live, so I planned on watching the re-air at 10pm...looked forward to it all day...I get home, a 6 pack of Newcastle in the fridge, and, walla....the game isn't on! I didn't realize it was an NHL network game.

Not that it matter much...Time Warner (in Austin anyways) doesn't offer the NHL Network...pisses me off. You would think, since you have paid for the NHL Center Ice package, you would get all the damn games, particularly when Center Ice is an NHL product, along with the NHL Network. I can understand not getting the Versus games, as Time Warner carries Versus. It also pisses me off, NBC has regional games on Sundays...here, we almost always get a western conference game, unless the Pens and Capitals are playing (or a similar quality matchup)...so if the Sabres are on NBC, we will get a different game here...and Center Ice won't show any NBC broadcast. Very weak, IMO. I have had Center Ice for most of the last 10 or 11 years...the last few seasons, there have been about 3 or 4 Sabre games every year that you get screwed out of.

Edited by Buftex