OK, which one of you is Tony?

Beerball

No, it is not just you...and then to write about it, in such painstaking detail!

Several months ago there was a thread on this very topic but I was too lazy to dig it out. Funny what gets some worked up.

For me...charge me the wrong price on an item & I'll get worked up if you don't correct the error. I'm sorry sir but the sign is wrong just doesn't cut it with me. I suppose that 'it's the principle of it' that applies to me on this.

Is there any legal way that they can prevent that guy from ever stepping foot in that store again? It would be great if they could, you know, just for the principle of the matter. I'd call it the "don't be an ass" law.

I have two comments:

1. At the same time this guy was "making a point" ad infinitum about a policy put in place because of the massive amount of dirt bags stealing TVs which led to him paying a higher price for the TV which created the receipt he was whining about, there were people in their own houses being washed to their death in Japan. While the woman ragging on him from the soda machine took time from her day to follow him around just to be a jerk, some kid was killed by a missile from a colonel's plane in Libya. These people need some prospective.

2. and more importantly, Tony said:

Tony: I'm just a first-class worker, I don't know about any of that.

Beerboy, this would be a great line for you to use as code name Ennifer or Ritney yammer on and on after the bulk of your work is done.