2nd round and the search for a starting

This is a pretty good OT class. Value will be found in the mid-late rounds.

Picking mid to late has not worked for us in the past....see Ed Wang?

D. Bell is the only OL to date (that is still on the team) that has panned out for us in the later rounds.....if we want to be better NEXT year we need to improve our OL immediately.

For all the people who complain about CJ Spiller and his lack of productivity......OL that have the ability to block on the edge would help his game immediately

I would like to see the Bills address the tackle position in either round 2 or 3. I also wouldn't mind adding a beastly guard like Moffit from Wisconsin if he were to slide to the 4th or 5th round. The rest of the draft should be focused on the defensive front 7...IMO. I think we also need to address TE this off season, but I am hoping that we can land one in free agency (Zach Miller, Kevin Boss, Bo Scaife).

In our search for a dominating defense we cannot forget that we had a very hard time creating space for the run and revolving door at RT....

There are teams picking below the Bills who may want to trade up to get a QB. Assuming the Bills do not want Newton who is the only QB I would consider at 3. I would trade down to the top half of the first round for extra picks. The defensive lineman for Ohio state (Heyward or Heywood?) or JJ Watt DE could be availabe there. Perhaps Costanzo or Carmini or another OT. Am extra second or third would be nice to move back into the late first round. If they could get a DE and an OT in the mid and late first it would be great.

In our search for a dominating defense we cannot forget that we had a very hard time creating space for the run and revolving door at RT....

The Bills have major needs on both sides of the ball. What I want out of this draft is for their picks, especially early picks, to contribute. James Hardy was a second round pick. He was a bust. David Nelson was a rookie free agent signee who turned out to be immensely better than the Hardy pick. Maybin was a first round selection. He is, so far, a bust. Moats was a low round selection who has contributed. That trend of high end failures has got to stop for this team to turn this floundering franchise around.

Its in my opinion the most pressing need on the offensive side of the ball with Tight end coming in a close second. I think that the left side of the line with Bell-Levitre-Wood is set and will grow into a unit as Wood and Bell become healthier.

But the right side is still a big mess we have a few decent options at RG with Handy who played G at times in Carolina and Urbik and Reinhart who played OK in the limited opportunities they got. But RT there really isn't much there. So the right side pretty much consists of a few decent options at RG and no capable starting RT.

We have to address the D round 1 but there needs to be a high pick spent on a RT its simply too big of a need to ignore. If we can get a guy that can come in and start right away at RT our O-line play will improve immensely as I think we can find a capable RG on the current roster.

DeMarcus Love, Marcus Cannon, Joseph Barksdale, or Chris Hairston. I think that Cannon would be the excellent "road grader" type of OT if that's what we are looking for. Love is more athletic and a better all-around blocker, could even end up being the LT eventually. Love could also very well slide into the first. The OT's I think will definitely go in the 1st Round are Sherrod, Carimi, Solder, and Costanzo. The rest seems to be wide open. IMO, Sherrod and Carimi are the two best in the class.

DeMarcus Love, Marcus Cannon, Joseph Barksdale, or Chris Hairston. I think that Cannon would be the excellent "road grader" type of OT if that's what we are looking for. Love is more athletic and a better all-around blocker, could even end up being the LT eventually. Love could also very well slide into the first. The OT's I think will definitely go in the 1st Round are Sherrod, Carimi, Solder, and Costanzo. The rest seems to be wide open. IMO, Sherrod and Carimi are the two best in the class.

Dont get me wrong....Carimi is my number one guy. I just dont think we got a prayer....

I am trying to think of guys that would actually be there when we pick in the 2nd round. Guys we aren't doing ANYTHING till we get our OL fixed.....and yes I think this should be a almost entire defensive draft....but give me one fricken player that can come in at RT and not make me say "ok was he stocking shelves last week" or "the fans of that team couldnt wait till he was gone"

I would like to see the Bills address the tackle position in either round 2 or 3. I also wouldn't mind adding a beastly guard like Moffit from Wisconsin if he were to slide to the 4th or 5th round. The rest of the draft should be focused on the defensive front 7...IMO. I think we also need to address TE this off season, but I am hoping that we can land one in free agency (Zach Miller, Kevin Boss, Bo Scaife).

I wouldn't mind taking him in the second round!