Which players do you NOT want to see selected at #3 overall?

LabattBlue

333 members have voted

1. 1. Which players drafted at #3 overall by the Bills will make you angry?(select as many as you want)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Bills ever have anybody with the first name "Prince" on their team, I'm quitting as a Bills fan.

Prince's Super Bowl performance was probably one of the most entertaining things to happen on a football field in the past 10 years.

Prince Fielder is a hulking dude who hits home runs.

What's in a name? The meanest LB of all time is named Dick Butkus.

Maybe we'll get a LB named Fairy Fawn and he'll be the hardest-hitting MF of all-time. I wouldn't care as long as he could play.

bowers is a one year wonder people (see: Aaron Maybin) say NO to bowers

Prince's Super Bowl performance was probably one of the most entertaining things to happen on a football field in the past 10 years.

Prince Fielder is a hulking dude who hits home runs.

What's in a name? The meanest LB of all time is named Dick Butkus.

Maybe we'll get a LB named Fairy Fawn and he'll be the hardest-hitting MF of all-time. I wouldn't care as long as he could play.

the meanest LB of all time is named Ray Lewis, not Dick Butkus

no newton! no newton! no newton! no newton! please please please NO NEWTON!!!!

And if that is not clear enough, no newton, no, newton, for the love of god, no newton, not a fig newton, not an everything thats old is newton, not Sir Isaac Newton, not NEWton Gingrich, not Wayne Newton and not even Becki, Heather or Anita Newton. No &(#*&$(#&$()&)& newtons of any kind, none at all, zero, zip, nada, zilch, zed-zed, and I would go so far as to say:

I would not pick Newton in a box.

I would not pick him with a fox.

I would not pick him in a house.

I would not pick him with a mouse.

I would not pick him here or there.

I would not pick him anywhere.

I do not like Newton, Cam.

I do not like him, Chan I am.

Edited by Mickey

And if that is not clear enough, no newton, no, newton, for the love of god, no newton, not a fig newton, not an everything thats old is newton, not Sir Isaac Newton, not NEWton Gingrich, not Wayne Newton and not even Becki, Heather or Anita Newton. No &(#*&$(#&$()&)& newtons of any kind, none at all, zero, zip, nada, zilch, zed-zed, and I would go so far as to say:

OK Dr. freakin' Seuss, we get it. You probably were the biggest mocker of Tebow before last year's draft too, right? Fine, I'm sure the Bills will draft the next Tom Brady in the 6th round this year, so they won't have to waste their money in the 1st or 2nd round.

Or....if we take a breath and realize that drafting a Tom Brady in the 6th round or drafting a Joe Montana in the 3rd round happens once every 30 years or so for lucky NFL teams, Buddy Nix cannot go on too much longer ignoring his glaring need for a franchise QB! It's been lets see now, 14 years since Jim Kelly retired, so unless Nix drafts one of the top QB's this April in the first couple of rounds, his Bills will begin their 15th consecutive year without a young franchise-type QB at the helm. That simply amazes me.

Cam Newton will become a franchise QB for some team in the NFL within the next few years, that is my humble opinion / prediction. Take if for what it's worth. He could become the Bills next franchise QB if Nix has the guts to take that chance.

OK Dr. freakin' Seuss, we get it. You probably were the biggest mocker of Tebow before last year's draft too, right? Fine, I'm sure the Bills will draft the next Tom Brady in the 6th round this year, so they won't have to waste their money in the 1st or 2nd round.

Tim Tebow: HOF bound after 1+1/2 games. Almost did it as fast as Rob Johnson.

Or....if we take a breath and realize that drafting a Tom Brady in the 6th round or drafting a Joe Montana in the 3rd round happens once every 30 years

That's true, but multiple playoff QBs, some among the greats, have come from places other than R1-2.

Steve Young [supplemental]

Rich Gannon [fourth]

Trent Green [eighth]

Kurt Warner [uDFA]

Matt Hasselbeck [6th]

Mark Bulger [6th]

Matt Schaub [3rd]

Kyle Orton [4th]

Brad Johnson [9th]

Or....if we take a breath and realize that drafting a Tom Brady in the 6th round or drafting a Joe Montana in the 3rd round happens once every 30 years or so for lucky NFL teams, Buddy Nix cannot go on too much longer ignoring his glaring need for a franchise QB! It's been lets see now, 14 years since Jim Kelly retired, so unless Nix drafts one of the top QB's this April in the first couple of rounds, his Bills will begin their 15th consecutive year without a young franchise-type QB at the helm. That simply amazes me.

Cam Newton will become a franchise QB for some team in the NFL within the next few years, that is my humble opinion / prediction. Take if for what it's worth. He could become the Bills next franchise QB if Nix has the guts to take that chance.

I think Newton is a big question mark and I wouldn't risk taking him with the third overall. I am not sure about Mallet or Gabbert either, although I think Gabbert is the best of a weak bunch. If Andrew Luck came out, anyone who passed on him would have to be an idiot, or already have a top QB.

You are the man, thank you for that. We already have two RB's capable of running the ball. Why on God's green earth would we draft another person to run the ball (ESPECIALLY #3).

So how many of these players are not worthy of the #3 overall pick by the Bills?

I have Bowers (too slow) and Miller (too small) off my Board. In my opinion our most important free agent is Florence. if we can't sign the fella back, then Prince or PPeterson wouldn't bother me. McGee is over the hill and Corner is too small.