Which players do you NOT want to see selected at #3 overall?

LabattBlue

333 members have voted

1. 1. Which players drafted at #3 overall by the Bills will make you angry?(select as many as you want)

anything other than defensive front seven means these morons will never get it and you can give up on nix and gailey right now...unless your only concern next year is going 0-16 to draft luck.

no aspect of this team was nearly as bad as the rush defense and if they take newton or that db from lsu i am done with this team. you'll never read my eloquent rhetorical destructions of ralph and his beancounters or buddy nix ever again (there- that gives you something to root for!), and all my bills crap will be in a trash bag sitting on the curb..

The Bills have been trying their hardest to drive us fans away over the past 10-15 years. Somehow everyone here is still a total die hard, but we would all be lying if we said we are just as committed and as intense as ever. I was more “meh” about the Bills this season than any other in my life. Unless this team makes some seriously intelligent moves this offseason (like the ones I and some select others on here always say they should make) then Im sure next year will be even worse in terms wins and my and your alls involvement with the team, it’s inevitable really.

I have been wanting a new Bills Jersey since 2007, but I haven’t gotten one because the Bills refuse to draft good players (see, hindsight is not 20-20 because I woulda bought one of our rookies jersey’s if they were good). The only players I would buy as of right now are K Williams, Wood, and maybe Moats, but they don’t even sell those guys jerseys and thus don’t make the cheaper-in-price-but-much-better-in-quality Chinese knock offs which is the only jerseys I will buy.

That said, I bought a Tebow Jersey this year. He really is a great player to root for (Christian, good morals, hardworking, doesn’t have 9 kids, or do drugs, of rape anyone, or hang out in strip clubs, one of a few NFL players you would let babysit your kids) and extremely exciting to watch (those last 2 games of the year where more exciting than any games Buffalo has been in since that 31-0 NE thumping)

Outside of being a 100% Bills fan by blood, there really isn’t a single reason to root for this debacle of a team. I cant think of one – not one. Im not saying the bills shoulda drafted Tebow here, but can they please at least give me something to root for? Draft a good player for once, like when Orakpo is sitting their kicking you in the nuts just DRAFT HIM!!!! My gosh how can I consistently root for pure idiocy and ineptitude? It really is demoralizing. Maybe they could get some new uniforms because outside of the SeaHawks ours are worst in the league. Commit the team to Buffalo by selling part of it to Kelly right now with an option to buy the rest later with a “right of first refusal”. Sign a high-profile free arent you KNOW is good. Just give us something to be happy about for once. 15 years of retarded moves have resulted in 11 years of sh****t football.

Hopefully these idiots figure it out this offseason or this team is seriously going to implode this season, and their fan base is only going to continue to dwindle.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anything other than defensive front seven means these morons will never get it and you can give up on nix and gailey right now...unless your only concern next year is going 0-16 to draft luck.

no aspect of this team was nearly as bad as the rush defense and if they take newton or that db from lsu i am done with this team. you'll never read my eloquent rhetorical destructions of ralph and his beancounters or buddy nix ever again (there- that gives you something to root for!), and all my bills crap will be in a trash bag sitting on the curb..

Ditto on the whole post, but especially the bold part.

If they draft Newton, I will post a youtube video of a burning Bills hat.

Sir i see that you have quite a few years on here. Looks like a lot of comments and certainly retorts helping the rest of us fans get squared away!

But considering leaving us is immature and will be regretful for you long term. Us new ones still need advice and negative/positive commentary to prepare for long term suffering and heartache. ( football wise, i mean )

Unfortunatly i agree about the priority is run defense.

We had better make a BIG effort to get def PLAYERS in here now. We just cant move forward without major progress quickly on Run D.

I have mentioned elsewhere that i would not be surprised if we go for the CB who lands at our draft spot. Not that he might be a great immedoate and long term addition, but our secondary is almost adequate right now.

o the point. Please do not set your stuff to the curb just yet. ok?

Edited by 3rdand12