Who do you think is the safest pick in the Draft

I know not everyone has declared yet and there are a couple more bowl games yet to be decided, but we have a general idea based on production at the college level who the top prospects will be come April.

The safest pick IMHO is AJ Green. I know he has had collarbone injuries in the past, but I really can't envision a scenario where he doesn't become a top 10 WR in the NFL in the next couple of years.

I'm not advocating the Bills should draft him, but I think he would be a pretty safe pick for some team picking in the top 7.

I know not everyone has declared yet and there are a couple more bowl games yet to be decided, but we have a general idea based on production at the college level who the top prospects will be come April.

The safest pick IMHO is AJ Green. I know he has had collarbone injuries in the past, but I really can't envision a scenario where he doesn't become a top 10 WR in the NFL in the next couple of years.

I'm not advocating the Bills should draft him, but I think he would be a pretty safe pick for some team picking in the top 7.

Andrew Luck?

Despite dilligent, historically successful college recruiting by NFL teams, everything about the draft is a crapshoot. The only 'safest' pick is to trade it for a seasoned, accomplished pro-bowler still in his prime. I don't mean to sound like a smartass. There just isn't a sure thing when college players transition to the pros, IMO.

Once you break your collar bone once, it's an injury that keeps on happening. Especially in football. It's just one of those bones that never goes back to 100% once it's broken.

(Of course, this is not a medical fact, just my opinion from watching the careers of many NFLers get derailed by collar bone breaks).

That said, he's not a safe bet by any means.

Once you break your collar bone once, it's an injury that keeps on happening. Especially in football. It's just one of those bones that never goes back to 100% once it's broken.

(Of course, this is not a medical fact, just my opinion from watching the careers of many NFLers get derailed by collar bone breaks).

Just giving my opinion and not looking for/don't care about objections. Just looking for who people think is the safest pick in their opinion. Regardless of the draft being a crapshoot or previous injuries, or position played.

AP turned out OK I'd say.