Stevie Johnson Jets Touchdown Celebration Suggestion

When (not if) Stevie scores a touchdown against the Jets, I think his TD celebration should be as follows:

• Lay down on the ground

• Take off shoe

• Take off sock

• Wiggle toes seductively

That would make my 2010.

:thumbsup:

When (not if) Stevie scores a touchdown against the Jets, I think his TD celebration should be as follows:

• Lay down on the ground

• Take off shoe

• Take off sock

That would make my 2010.

I would suggest that if he scores, he hands the ball to the official and "Acts like he has been there before." Why not have a little class (instead of what he has displayed) and don't make people continue to think that he is Ocho Stinkos little brother.

I would suggest that if he scores, he hands the ball to the official and "Acts like he has been there before." Why not have a little class (instead of what he has displayed) and don't make people continue to think that he is Ocho Stinkos little brother.

I just hope the year hanging around T.O. has not put Johnson on the path to "It's all about me", where he becomes more of a distraction to the team, than anything else. Not only have we seen the touchdown celebrations, but he has also done some lesser gesturing even after a catch.

Please don't be two faced and say "let him play the game, the NFL stands for No Fun League", blah, blah ,blah.

He is the type of player with his on and off the field(twitter) shenanigans that most of you would hate if he was on another team and would be proclaiming..."He should act like he has been there before"!

Edited by LabattBlue

• Lay down on the ground

• Take off shoe

• Take off sock

That would make my 2010.

Holy crap, I love it!!!! Maybe have Fitz whip out a camcorder and pretend to film him while he's doing it. Would be SO worth the 15-yard-penalty. Awesome post, Beastmode.

Yeah I like Steve Johnson and I like the guy having fun and doing a celebration here or there but the guy should just stop feeling the need to do TD celebrations.

• Lay down on the ground

• Take off shoe

• Take off sock

That would make my 2010.

:worthy:

• Lay down on the ground

• Take off shoe

• Take off sock

That would make my 2010.

This would be totally worth the 15 yard penalty. I don't think Chan would like it though. HAHAHA

Yeah I like Steve Johnson and I like the guy having fun and doing a celebration here or there but the guy should just stop feeling the need to do TD celebrations.

God forbid one of our WR's show emotion when they score a TD. That would be awful.

I just hope the year hanging around T.O. has not put Johnson on the path to "It's all about me", where he becomes more of a distraction to the team, than anything else. Not only have we seen the touchdown celebrations, but he has also done some lesser gesturing even after a catch.

Good grief! Or maybe the year hanging around one of the top receivers of all time hepled him emerge as one of the top receivers in the league. You want "been there before guy"? You already got him. He wears #83. Good luck with that. I'll take the guy who plays with passion and isn't afraid to have some fun with it.

Good grief! Or maybe the year hanging around one of the top receivers of all time hepled him emerge as one of the top receivers in the league. You want "been there before guy"? You already got him. He wears #83. Good luck with that. I'll take the guy who plays with passion and isn't afraid to have some fun with it.

So if you don't act like a moron after scoring a TD, that means you are not playing with passion? :huh:

Edited by LabattBlue

So if you don't act like a moron after scoring a TD, that means you are not playing with passion? :huh:

I think different people play and act differently. I love seeing our players having fun and showing emotion. I also love seeing our players make big plays and act professional. This all or nothing crap makes no sense to me.

From what very little I can tell based on interviews, there doesn't appear to be any negative feelings for Stevie in the locker room. All of the young WR's talk about him helping them out and giving them advice on getting their chances to play. Of course you rarely get the whole story until after the fact, but there's currently no reason to believe that Stevie is anything but a great teammate. The fact that's he's fun to watch and is having a great year is pretty awesome!

There is a huge difference between celebrating TD's and being a locker room cancer. One has absolutely nothing to do with the other.