Rob Johnson Comng BACK to Buffalo...

Sean Salisbury and John Clayton reported that Travis out for the season and the most lilkey to bring to the Buffalo is....

ROB JOHNSON....Ray Lucas....Chris Redman....Neil Odonell or Brian Greise if he gets cut by Miami...

they said the bills want someone there NOW to start working out...

Stay Tuned................

Rob Johnson. No way in hell. He won't want to come here and the fans would boo him every chance they got

Brian Griese. Already cut by Miami, now with the Bucs. Would make an interesting tandem with Drew. One likes to stage dive, the other likes to do a drunken poodle hurdle

Neil O'Donnel. From what I've heard he only wants to go to a team in contention later in the season. Waaaaaa what a baby

Chris Redman. The best available QB imo. However he's gotten it in his head that he should be a starter. I looked up info on him and ran across his website, chrisredman.org or something like that. Seems abit bitter about his experience in Baltimore

Ray Lucas. My first reaction was "oh hell no". But considering who else is out there and that he's better than a healthy Travis Brown, he may be a viable option

I think Odonell would be perfect. A veteren who won't have a lot of trouble learning the playbook. Someone who can come in and not lose the game for us. Also, after being handed around the league for a while, he won't have any delusions about his place on the team.

Seeing how RJ got rag-dolled play after play behind pretty much the same o-line we have now, he would have to be somewhat retarded to try it again. Scratch that, more retarded than he already is. He would be safer playing Russian Roulette.

Seeing how RJ got rag-dolled play after play behind pretty much the same o-line we have now, he would have to be somewhat retarded to try it again.  Scratch that, more retarded than he already is.  He would be safer playing Russian Roulette.

11172[/snapback]

:lol::huh::P:);):P:);):P:doh:

Sean Salisbury and John Clayton reported that Travis out for the season and the most lilkey to bring to the Buffalo is....

ROB JOHNSON....Ray Lucas....Chris Redman....Neil Odonell or Brian Greise if he gets cut by Miami...

they said the bills want someone there NOW to start working out...

Stay Tuned................

11112[/snapback]

My guess? Niel Odonell. Gotta have the tittsburght connection.

I saw Redman play here in Baltimore, he's brutally awful...

makes Travis Brown look good by comparison. :doh:

Shane Matthews or Neil O'Donnell would be my choice...

is Charlie Batch hurt?.

11179[/snapback]

Heard Batch was out for the season with the knee problem.