IT'S ONLY & I MEAN ONLY THE PRESEASON

SoCal

YES I AM YELLING. DIDN'T MARV ONLY WIN JUST ONE PRESEASON GAME A YEAR IN THE FOUR YEARS WE WENT TO THE SUPER BOWLS. IF YOU GUYS THINK YOU CAN DO BETTER PUT YOUR NAME IN FOR TD OR MM POSTIONS. IF YOU ARE TO AFRAID THEN SHUT THE F*** UP.

WHO WOULD YOU HAVE DRAFTED LAST YEAR INSTEAD OF WM AND WHO DO YOU THINK WE COULD HAVE DRAFTED NEXT YEAR?

STOP THE WHINING.

:doh:

YES I AM YELLING. DIDN'T MARV ONLY WIN JUST ONE PRESEASON GAME A YEAR IN THE FOUR YEARS WE WENT TO THE SUPER BOWLS. IF YOU GUYS THINK YOU CAN DO BETTER PUT YOUR NAME IN FOR TD OR MM POSTIONS. IF YOU ARE TO AFRAID THEN SHUT THE F*** UP.

WHO WOULD YOU HAVE DRAFTED LAST YEAR INSTEAD OF WM AND WHO DO YOU THINK WE COULD HAVE DRAFTED NEXT YEAR?

STOP THE WHINING.

10978[/snapback]

Chill out freak!! :huh:

STOP THE WHINING.

10978[/snapback]

Ummmmm........Last time I looked, Levy didn't WIN a superbowl. Please don't reference him to make a point. As they say, second place is a "set of steak knives".

Ummmmm........Last time I looked, Levy didn't WIN a superbowl.  Please don't reference him to make a point.  As they say, second place is a "set of steak knives".

11040[/snapback]

Yep, Marv came to the dance dressed in his waltzing outfit and they were playing Rock and Roll. Excuseable once, but not four times.

All Marv did was set the bar for futility that will most likely never be broken in the NFL.

Well, since you asked, I voted for Dallas Clark in the first round and Anquan Bolden in the second round last year. That would have worked out quite well for us, no?

But I'm not the expert. I also liked the selection of the little defensive end from Virginia Tech (Corey...someone help me out with the last name). I also supported Rob Johnson, and I thought Jay Riermersma would be a really good tight end. TD has picked who he has picked, and has traded for who he has traded, and we have these Buffalo Bills to cheer for, which I will do week in, week out and year in, year out. If, after the 2005 season, we are still where we are today, then it's time to start all over and pretend the first half of this decade never happened.

STOP THE WHINING.

10978[/snapback]

I said it both before and after the 2003 draft and considering that we are heading into a 2nd straight year with interior OL problems(specifically LG), we should have drafted OG ERIC STEINBACH. If you don't know who he is or what team he is STARTING for then maybe you shouldn't be asking questions like this. Any other questions??? :huh:

I said it both before and after the 2003 draft and considering that we are heading into a 2nd straight year with interior OL problems(specifically LG),  we should have drafted OG ERIC STEINBACH.  If you don't know who he is or what team he is STARTING for then maybe you shouldn't be asking questions like this.  Any other questions??? :P

11117[/snapback]

Where are you SoCal??? I love posters who spout off and then disappear? You still trying to figure out who Eric Steinbach is? :blink::P