Honestly i think Milloy is out 4-8 weeks at MOST!!

Rudyc80

About 5 weeks from now is our bye...so he would miss 2 games that we should win vs Jacksonville and Oakland! Likely i see him playing vs NE OCtober 3rd!

10966[/snapback]

I personally think he will play in Jacksonville. Kevin Thomas broke his wrist, had surgery and was back that week. I think Lawyer will be just fine. It's not like he makes picks anyway, all he needs to do it tackle. So cast his arm and play ball.

here is a silly question for you.  why could you not have posted this thread under my thread asking specifically about lawyer milloys broken forearm?  this is half the problem that scott has to deal with, excessive threads about the same damn thing.  common man

10976[/snapback]

Beacause you are a sensitive Turd! :doh:

If there is any risk at all to do more damage--I say hold him out for the first two games and the bye week....bring him back for NE. I think Coy is happy to be back at SS and will perform well as a starter---it sounded as if he played well last night...Murph and AVP were both recognizing his recognition and range. We aren't in a position where we have to rush Lawyer back--

I personally think he will play in Jacksonville. Kevin Thomas broke his wrist, had surgery and was back that week. I think Lawyer will be just fine. It's not like he makes picks anyway, all he needs to do it tackle. So cast his arm and play ball.

10973[/snapback]

I am pretty sure that Kevin Thomas broke his thumb, not his wrist.

I am pretty sure that Kevin Thomas broke his thumb, not his wrist.

11140[/snapback]

Find out for me Labbatt. I thought it was his wrist. I remember hearing him and Wease talk about it on the radio before the Tenn game...could be wrong.

actually, i use the common man because of the way some of y'all around here speak/type, common man has been used often in place of come on man

was this meant to be an insult, or is this just a variation of: "come on, man!"?

11149[/snapback]

Find out for me Labbatt. I thought it was his wrist. I remember hearing him and Wease talk about it on the radio before the Tenn game...could be wrong.

11152[/snapback]

Associated Press

PITTSFORD, N.Y. -- Cornerback Kevin Thomas cracked a bone in his left hand and is expected to miss the Buffalo Bills' preseason opener against Denver on Sunday.

Coach Mike Mularkey said Friday that he doesn't expect Thomas to be out for an extended period. Thomas was hurt in practice Thursday.

Thomas is a two-year veteran competing with Terrence McGee for the team's third cornerback job