- zig zags at the concessions counter

- drive by bowling ball shots

- white women get tickets half price

- beer vendors accept food stamps

- players prohibited from smiling in their pics

- fried chicken and watermelon shish kabobs

- rap national anthem 'oh say, can you, mfkn see ...'

- white walls on the medical cart

I am not familiar with this Stiff Puppy character, with his dark sunglasses and the musical videos so popular with today's youth. It brings to mind memories of a young Dan Fogelberg. Am I correct?

yes or perhaps Cat Stevens before he "wen't Muslim".

id love to have puffy as the owner

some things we can look forward to:

- Hennessey Stadium painted bright purple

- cheerleader padonkadonks with frequent wardrobe malfunctions

- zig zags at the concessions counter

- drive by bowling ball shots

- white women get tickets half price

- beer vendors accept food stamps

- players prohibited from smiling in their pics

- fried chicken and watermelon shish kabobs

- rap national anthem 'oh say, can you, mfkn see ...'

- white walls on the medical cart

Deplorable young man.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/10/15/sean-combs-says-he-wants-to-own-an-nfl-team/

Since there might only be a handful of potential teams out there he could buy I feel we have as good a chance as anyone to make this a reality. I for one will be ecstatic to have Sean Combs as the owner of our beloved Bills because he brings so much to the table in terms of business acumen, leadership, vision, quest to be the best, brings a blue collar work ethic which stems from his middle class upbringing, and he's a New Yorker so he would want to keep the team in Buffalo. I'm confident Combs can and will do everything in his power to turn the Bills into a winning and respected organization we can all be proud of. We can dream can't we? Anything's possible. Our team isn't cursed guys it's void of true leadership and it starts and ends with RW.

.., just not getting a good feeling from that one!

Don't say he wouldn't keep them in Buffalo, it would cost ALOT to move the team to LA since they also need a new stadium, and his value is +/- $350 Million, not Billion

But the biggest factor would be that he is a guy with an ego, and just think about what owning a small town team would do for his ego? He could probably have the towns name leagaly changed to Puffalo, then later to B-Diddy, and would be hailed as a god there. That could factor in too, instead of LA where he would just be "another celeb"

Fans would love it, they would be the best dressed team in the league with their official "Sean John" uniforms!

Don't say he wouldn't keep them in Buffalo, it would cost ALOT to move the team to LA since they also need a new stadium, and his value is +/- $350 Million, not Billion

But the biggest factor would be that he is a guy with an ego, and just think about what owning a small town team would do for his ego? He could probably have the towns name leagaly changed to Puffalo, then later to B-Diddy, and would be hailed as a god there. That could factor in too, instead of LA where he would just be "another celeb"

Fans would love it, they would be the best dressed team in the league with their official "Sean John" uniforms!

I for one would love to live in B-Diddy.

I just finished watching the 30 on 30 about Tupac and Tyson........Man, I do not understand that rap world at all. Seems that Tupac got killed after scuffling with some guy whose goal was to take a chain from Tupac's posse and bring it to Puffy. Seems like such a waste of life.

L.A. Bills

Not necessarily directed at you, but I don't understand why LA is such a prime market when San Diego is constantly flirting with blackouts. I've never been to that part of the country, but aren't they less than an hour away from each other?

The Puffalo Pills?

I love it...haha...50 Cent loves the bills too...as does trump...that's the group...50, PUff,and Trump. Let's do it. Screw Kelly love the guy but I'm done w/ these early 90s guys they won't fix us...only PUffy can fix us.

I love it...haha...50 Cent loves the bills too...as does trump...that's the group...50, PUff,and Trump. Let's do it. Screw Kelly love the guy but I'm done w/ these early 90s guys they won't fix us...only PUffy can fix us.

What's the deal with 50 Cent and the Bills. Somebody mentioned this before.

I have no problem with Puff, but IF he were to become the majority owner, he'd SHOW UP to Orchard Park with the moving trucks. He's from New York CITY, not New York STATE.

It's all about the benjamins baby... :flirt: (sorry...couldn't resist).

+ 1...... he would def take the bills outta buffalo..to either Jersey or L.A